1959 LONESTAR CLASSIC BOAT-TIME CAPSULE-FOR SALE VA.

TIME CAPSULE. MINT ORIGINAL BOAT-ALWAYS KEPT INSIDE. FRESH WATER USE ONLY.  LOOKS GREAT   TOWED BEHIND A 50'S THRU 60'S CAR OR TRUCK. 14 FT RUN ABOUT. 35 HP JOHNSON GOLDEN SEAHORSE OUTBOARD. VERY ORIGINAL BOAT  WITH PERIOD  SKIS AND WAKEBOARD. ORIGINAL TRAILER. READY FOR WATER OR TOW BEHIND YOUR CLASSIC. 2 HOURS SOUTH OF HERSHEY/CARLISLE. DELIVERY TO HERSHEY POSSIBLE. $3500.00.  CALL JOEY AT 703-618-4772 WITH QUESTIONS OR TO ARRANGE INSPECTION.  

joey1.jpg

joey4.jpg

joey2.jpg

joey3.jpg

joey6.jpg

I am glad you posted the boat bullrun . It gives variety and someone might be just looking for a neat accessory . A few years ago all assorts of members posted very interesting items from special drill bits that you could not get in stores , how to keep mice off your antique car , homemade penetrating oil , etc . That seems to be missing lately with the site been watched to make sure everything is 100% car related .

Edited by Mark Gregory (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 16/09/2017 at 12:04 AM, Mark Gregory said:

It gives variety and someone might be just looking for a neat accessory .

Exactly. :)

I used to tow Dad's boat with my truck occasionally to the casual weekly car show and had some interesting conversations on both sides of the issue.

59f08321c2bbb_1952Ford-Dadsboat-Sep32007-pic1.thumb.JPG.d91b74fb56ff4883218a376c52d8e2b6.JPG