aestorrs

AACA Bettendorf Ia Meet

Weather for the weekend looks pretty good. Heading down from the Twin Cities tomorrow early afternoon.

Mark

We arrived about 8 pm, parked the trailer and checked it. The host region has done a great job of communicating the show details to all the participants.

Nice hotel, weather looks good for the weekend, should be a really good event

59 minutes ago, Dynaflash8 said:

All things considered this was one of the best Judy and I have attended.  Good hotel, ez to get to showfield.  Well run, great venue.  Hooray

ditto

robert

Thanks for the photos Robert. It was a great show, and a good time. 2nd AACA for meet me, and they keep getting better.

Mark

13 hours ago, Robert Street said:

John you will know where to find us in 36A &36B

Robert

Robert I will be bringing my 60 Impala that I had in Ocala in February over in 26D 

A BIG THANK YOU to the members of my Judging Team. 

You did well, and I welcome the opportunity to judge with you,  and to have you on my teams again.

Well done:

Jim,

Errol,

Zach,

Jeff

I appreciate your effort and diligence.

We heard about the accident you had en route to Bettendorf, Marty, and hope you and Dale are both doing well.  You showed your dedication to the meet and club by still making it to the meet.  Best wishes--we look forward to seeing you in Hershey.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mark McAlpine said:

We heard about the accident you had en route to Bettendorf, Marty, and hope you and Dale are both doing well.  You showed your dedication to the meet and club by still making it to the meet.  Best wishes--we look forward to seeing you in Hershey.

Thank you Mark, and the many others who have checked with us.

Our Chrysler Sebring convertible was T-boned when an SUV came across the Interstate. We had the car flat-bedded 200+ miles home, and after getting a bit of rest we headed to Bettendorf in the Avalanche. We are banged up but hopefully will improve.

Knowing how supportive our old-car community is really means a lot to us both.

We look forward to seeing you and Marion at Hershey, judging and hosting Continuing Judge Education.

Thanks again for all that you both do for the hobby. 

Sorry to here about your accident.  Glade to hear you both are alright , Never know  when life is going to throw at you  . Hope to see you at Hershey  Howard &Chris

• Like 1