American Rolls Royce (Ghost, PI & PII)

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, John_Mereness said:

I sent out two emails asking - one to The Rolls-Royce Owners Club and another to The Rolls-Royce Foundation ( ). Within a day the RROC had sent a note that my request had been sent to the Foundation and within another day the Foundation had answered saying they had located the card and asking how I would like to pay and how I would like to receive - I chose email).  The cost was as very reasonable $60.00.  I am not sure of the current process for an English car, though know I have asked for two 25/30 Series cards and received. 

That is VERY reasonable, considering a Marti Report for a Ford product is between $45 for a Maverick to $200 for a Shelby Mustang.  And Mercedes Benz charges €100 for a copy for theirs, plus proof of ownership.

Along with some of the others here, I've always like documentation, and if someone has their Production Order, report, etc., next to their vehicle at a car show, I'll include it, as well as the rest of the car when taking photos.  It is truly your car's "DNA".

Edited by 8E45E (see edit history)

I have done it for a couple of cars and the RR Club and Foundation are great.  They have done a good job of digitizing their archive.  I have not done a Marti in years, but there were 3 levels of report, and I believe they used to give you the original copy of your invoice (not a scan).  I have them for both of my cars.  So, it is not quite the same thing as what the RR clubs are doing.

• Like 1