Codyg1996

WANTED 1972 buick riviera right fender and lower bumper

I'm in need of a right front fender and front bumper bumper for a 1972 buick riviera no rust good shape can email me at codygatlin1996@gmail.com thanks

I noticed the bump and thought I would reply.

Sorry to say I sold the extra right fender I had, do still have a left if interested.

Are you looking for both the upper and lower front bumper? I have an extra lower in pretty good condition, I guess it would depend on your location of whether shipping would be worth it or not? Let me know if interested and I can get pictures? 

Hmmmm???

I saw four '72's pictured on their website  with right front fenders in tact.

If you've contacted them, you're probably correct.  I was just looking at pictures they have posted.  It would be interesting to know how old the pictures are and if they're ever updated.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, Codyg1996 said:

I just need the lower I'm in alabama I would be interested and ctc doesn't have anything right now 

Here is a picture of what I have ...

5990d22fb0859_KIMG0227(2).thumb.JPG.87731ce68b47e0fb0e369c289bede380.JPG

Not a great picture, let me know if you might be interested and I'll see what I can do for a better one. The chrome is in decent shape and it does not seem to be bent or warped and it is not dented.

Still thinking about a price, but I did look and it appears shipping by Greyhound would be a bit over $100 from NC to AL. I know there are other ways to ship but figured I would check that way first.

Let me know by PM if interested,

• Like 1