Need Your Help Identifying Door Handle

Hello everybody, thanks to the help of several users of this message board, I now know my old Dodge sedan delivery is a 1933 model, thanks to all who e-mailed information to me!! I've started gathering parts for the old girl and again need your help. I picked up this NOS right door handle thinking it would fit my '33, it doesn't, the mounting holes are about 1/2" too close together and the shaft that works the latch seems a little too short. Anybody got an idea as to what this might fit? The fellow I got it from said it came out of an old Dodge dealership? Anyway, I hope my picture link works, I'm not very good at HTML!!.....Mike.<P><br><A HREF="http://www.ticz.com/homes/users/jbarnett/mvc-015s.jpg">MYSTERY HANDLE</br>

That 'mystery' handle is for a '33 or '34 Plymouth.It would be for driver's front or pass. rear on a sedan. The pass. front would have a lock in it.

Prior response is partly right. Handle is for a 33 Plymouth sedan, right rear door. The driver side doors (both of which are 'suicide' doors) would be reversed. The right front (passenger side) would have a lock in it. The 34 is very similar and does not have a lock in the handle (it's separate, in the door below the lock) but the escutcheon plate tapers to a point in the rear. Good luck with your rare delivery--I have a humpback panel and finding parts is fun...SMB