1920+ windshield frame for sale

my neighbor has a db touring car windshield frame that leans back. so it's got to be after 1920 he says. it's pretty much complete but bottom glass is broke. it's in good shape but would need glassbeaded. if interested, i'll put you in contact with him.

• 21 years later...

You are asking someone that logged in as a guest over 20 years ago. The OP is not going to see this and good chance they never came back after posting. They signed up as a guest so were never registered. 

Is this for a Dodge Brothers or other brand?

His other post:

Edited by Mark Gregush (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Mark Gregush said:

You are asking someone that logged in as a guest over 20 years ago. The OP is not going to see this and good chance they never came back after posting. They signed up as a guest so were never registered. 

Is this for a Dodge Brothers or other brand?

His other post:

I’ve been waiting for the day someone quotes a post from over 20 years ago. 

• Haha 2

Thanks! It was not meant to be funny, just pointing out to a newby to this site, that as a guest they would never see your post.

Still need to know if you are working on a DB or other brand? Your other post is non specific as to what brand of car you need it for. Knowing that, may help us point you in the right direction. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Buffman said:

When you are down to the last part to complete your project and it been a 6 year search, you try everything. 

Welcome  to the forum Buffman

Can you please post a example photo (if you have one) of the frame you need? Some of us have access to parts or many parts in inventory but no idea what they fit. If you post photos it may help someone recognize it. 

It's a 1920 Dodge Brothers Open Touring. The frame I need is for the flat top cowl, not the curved style from 1922-'23? on.

The width is 39.75" to 40".

As you can see I have the stanchions, just need the frames in any usable, retorable conditions.

20230210_154730.jpg

20230226_120838.jpg

• Like 3