amazing 67 Riviera on Hemmings.com

Seafoam65

Check out the Plum with black interior 9133 miles survivor 67 Riviera on Hemmings .com

offered by RK Motors in Charlotte. All original everything and absolutely breathtaking! Man would I like to have

that one in my garage! Asking price is very steep at 49,900.

Edited by Seafoam65 (see edit history)

Oh, I didn't remember the previous discussion on this car. What is wrong with the fender? Just a bent molding or sheet metal damage?

At least the price is starting to come down...........what a great car.... wish I had it!

Yea just the chrome bezel is bent and probably the angled support bracket behind it. Those are easily obtainable. They may not want to risk damaging the paint to replace it as the bezel is a tight fit to slide in and out where it touches the fender especially if bent. If it had a deluxe interior, the otherwise perfect trunk lining wasn't damaged, and didn't the chrome fender bezel issue, probably have a better chance at the price they are asking. Still about $5-6K too high I guess. Been for sale so long everyone in the world remotely interested has probably seen it. Obviously they aren't pressed to sell it.

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)