starter repair for 1920 studebaker

Guest Ralph Gay.

10 hours ago, Guest Ralph Gay. said:

Looking for a repair shop for 1920 studebaker starter

You may want to post this in the Studebaker section of the forum. This section is all about the website performance or computer issues. Any good automobile electrical shop should be able to rebuild your starter.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Since you are showing up as a Guest, you have not completed the registration process for the forum. Perhaps the email with a link for confirmation of your email got stuck in your spam folder?  If you can't find that confirmation link in your spam folder, please give me your email address and I will see if I can help you get registered so you can post in an appropriate forum to ask your question.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm having the same problem and I cant receive email confirmation in my mail box.

Can anyone please help me?

نویا سیستم

On 7/19/2017 at 8:53 PM, MCHinson said:

Since you are showing up as a Guest, you have not completed the registration process for the forum. Perhaps the email with a link for confirmation of your email got stuck in your spam folder?  If you can't find that confirmation link in your spam folder, please give me your email address and I will see if I can help you get registered so you can post in an appropriate forum to ask your question.

Sorry for the delay. I have been out of state picking up a new project car for the past two days. Click on my user name in the above post. That will open my profile. Scroll down and you will find my business website listed on the profile page. Open up my website and you will see my email address. I prefer not to simply list it here because I already get plenty of spam mail from it being listed on my own business website.