jonahboo

Good afternoon!

welp, acquired a '68 Rivi......

I do not want to get carried away in the build, just want a driver

looking for:

front bumper

maybe passenger door

passenger rear 1/4 moulding

it needs a lot of stuff, but just gonna enjoy it as a driver - any leads are much appreciated

Try looking on Ebay. There are a couple of sellers with 68/69 Riviera front bumpers for sale that appear to be in good condition. I don't know where you live so you will have to contact them to see how much shipping would be.

There is another seller with both doors for sale that appear in good condition.

There is a few molding pieces on the site also.

I have had bumpers sent to me via Greyhound bus before, as it is one of the cheapest ways to ship large items in the USA.

Edited by NCRiviera (see edit history)

7 hours ago, jonahboo said:

was hoping for some other avenues as well to search

You can use www.searchtempest.com to do a mass search of Craigslist.org listings. Set the keywords (I use Buick Riviera), the zip you are located, the distance radius you want to search and the category to search in (use Auto Parts for Parts or Car/Truck for vehicle searches).

I like using searchtempest.com better than adhuntr.com because adhunter returns expired Craigslist listings, where searchtempest only returns active CL listings.

This site really simplifies searching Craigslist for things you want to find.

Good luck!

Edited by NCRiviera (see edit history)
  • Like 1

You can do the same thing using www.adhuntr.com  (spelled correctly)  The only thing that I've found with this is that there are listings shown for ads that have been deleted or removed.

http://www.adhuntr.com/p/results.html?cx=partner-pub-9413604915893153%3Ao8xsd8d7h7s&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&newwindow=1&q=1968+Buick+Riviera&as_qdr=a&sa=Search&m=1

When you're searching CL or browsing any of the other online search engines, try some misspellings.  I've found many cars / parts by looking for Buick Riveria, or Buick Rivera

Ed

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RivNut said:

I've found many cars / parts by looking for Buick Riveria, or Buick Rivera

Ed, you are right! I found several more '68/69 Rivs using the mis-spellings with searchtempest.com than I have found previously. Thanks for the suggestion!