2018 Buick Club National Meet - Denver, CO - June 19-23

Booked my flight and sent my registration in today.  Guess I'll show up after all. :)

Looks like I'll be solo this year, so I am looking for someone with a room at the Marriott looking for a roommate.

I'm arriving Thursday morning.

Drop me a PM or email if you are interested in sharing a room.  If not, I'll sleep in the bushes, just hopefully not the same bushes Lamar visits....

UPDATE!  I have lodging!  No bushes for me!

Edited by bhclark
update (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

7 hours ago, TxBuicks said:

About 175 cars and a little over 300 registrations (600 people).  Including a lot of regular members from this forum.

So looking back at the info you provided me WAY back looks like we had 249 cars and 416 registrations for 838 people in 2009 for CO. Springs. So while down a little fairly comparable.

Don't focus too much on the numbers.  You cannot measure the success or failure of a National Meet just by the numbers.  It is still a Buick National Meet, the largest gathering of great Buicks and Buick enthusiasts in the country every year.  It will be fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ted sweet said:

just notice if I do the rambler ranch tour we miss the membership  meeting?

The  Board voted to change the starting time of the membership meeting to 8 PM,  although the official programs will still have the 7:30time, to try and accommodate those going to the Rambler Ranch.  From what we can tell, the Rambler Ranch starts at 4:30 but is about 45 minute drive away.  There's a dinner buffet style and a private collection to see. Hopefully the new start time to the meeting is enough time for those wanting to do both activities.

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2018 at 6:36 AM, Ben Bruce aka First Born said:

My registration has been confirmed.  See you in the bushes!    Actually, planning to use the teardrop. Now if I can remember where the camp ground Lamar mentioned is located.

Ben

Well, Executive Decision!    Teardrop plan scuttled.  The extra time needed to get George ready along with other things has rendered time too short to get it ready.  As much as I was looking forward to it, pressure is off. Be there Tuesday noonish.  See Ya.

Anyone else staying at Woodspring Suites on Briarwood?

Ben

Edited by Ben Bruce aka First Born (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • MrEarl unpinned this topic