BUICK RACER

2018 Buick Club National Meet - Denver, CO - June 19-23

#66.  Unfortunately I have to fly there this year because of time constraints after the meet.  Really bums me out but, God willing, at least I'll be there.

• Like 4

Having run shows here too, I have found much the same thing at most places of late. I agree that it is high, and I like Derek, and others, we're paying from our money into US dollars, and then the bank or other agency nicks a few points more on the exchange rate.

That bitching said, I would not go to a National and without attending the Sat banquet. I have met some great Buick people sitting around our table, and though my car rarely wins, its' still an experience I wouldn't give up.

By the by, I am still hoping that I can attend. Our final move to the new place will be less than a month away by then, plus I have got used to my lovely co driver as back up, but she cannot attend this year as well. I have my hotel booked, but not yet sent in my registration.

Keith

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buicknutty said:

By the by, I am still hoping that I can attend. Our final move to the new place will be less than a month away by then, plus I have got used to my lovely co driver as back up, but she cannot attend this year as well. I have my hotel booked, but not yet sent in my registration.

Keith

Come on! You will get recharged for the move. 

Ben

• Like 2

The deadline for registrations has been moved back to June 1.  Get registered now.  What are you waiting for?

• Like 1

Registrations are coming in quickly. If you haven't already, get your registration in soon, especially if you want to go on any of the tours.

• Like 1

Booked my flight and sent my registration in today.  Guess I'll show up after all. :)

Looks like I'll be solo this year, so I am looking for someone with a room at the Marriott looking for a roommate.

I'm arriving Thursday morning.

Drop me a PM or email if you are interested in sharing a room.  If not, I'll sleep in the bushes, just hopefully not the same bushes Lamar visits....

Edited by bhclark (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are almost there!  My projections estimate about 400 registrations with about 300 Buicks.  June 1 is the deadline.  Get yours in now.

• Like 1