For Sale: Nearly New Set of Six 36 x 4 1/2" Goodrich Silvertown Tires Great For Larger Brass or Nickel Era Cars

Here is a really nice set of six, 36 x 4 1/2" Goodrich Silvertown whitewall tires. These were just removed from a car in favor of black walls. Two of the tires look like new with the nubs, the other four probably have less than 400 miles on them. They are a bit dirty but should clean up ok. If you are looking for tires for a show car, these are probably not for you as they will have some scuffs on the whitewalls. If you want a great set of tires for an older restored car or driver, these are perfect. The price to buy a set of six tires alone from Coker is about 2,300.00 plus tubes. I will take 1,150.00 for the set of six and include six brass stem tubes which were all good when removed. I would prefer not to ship, but will work with a buyer and gladly store them until they can be picked up. If you are interested, we can probably work something out. PayPal accepted. Located in Ann Arbor, MI. Please call 734-730-4274 or email: motoringicons@hotmail.com Thank you.

WP_016276.jpg

WP_016277.jpg

WP_016278.jpg

WP_016279.jpg

WP_016280.jpg

WP_016281.jpg

WP_016282.jpg

WP_016283.jpg

WP_016284.jpg

WP_016285.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, trimacar said:

I have a friend who needs these, but I'm sure he'll balk at the whitewalls.    I've left a message for him, and will see what he says.  Now, if we could only paint those whitewalls black!!! 

Here ya go.  http://www.millertire.com/products/tire-supplies/tire-paint/1-quart-black-tire-paint/

Or here.  https://www.amazon.com/Dupli-Color-TP101-Tire-Paint-fl/dp/B00R244SHS

Edited by Larry Schramm (see edit history)