ROA New Photo Gallery Now Active

JZRIV

The Riviera Owners Association has a new photo gallery that is now active on the ROA website home page linked in my signature, or click here to go directly to it. The lions share of photos from the Reno meet are posted.

https://rivowners.org/Gallery/index.php?message_id=acbaed2fd8f3a6786a635d140ef30a5a&message_icon=info#cpgMessageBlock

We are continuing to improve/expand it as time permits. 

• Like 2

Just a question. How come, even though I've gone to meets in Pa. are there no pics of my '64??? I've been to 3 events??? I think in Pa. 2 for sure in 2000 & I was at the 2010 meet & went on to Hershey & still no pics??? I guess my Riv doesn't deserve a photo???

1 hour ago, telriv said:

Just a question. How come, even though I've gone to meets in Pa. are there no pics of my '64??? I've been to 3 events??? I think in Pa. 2 for sure in 2000 & I was at the 2010 meet & went on to Hershey & still no pics??? I guess my Riv doesn't deserve a photo???

Tom I recall seeing pictures for 2010 (...taken by Jayson Z.), and your Silver '64 Riviera , along with your ROA entry form was posted on the ROA sight ?

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, telriv said:

Tom,

We had over 120 cars in 2010 so there are many others (not just you) that didn't get put on the gallery.

Photos were taken from what we had available and the intent of the gallery was not to post a picture of every car at every meet. Just a sampling of what was there making a consistent review of the meets from year to year. That may change in future as we become more efficient at this process. It took months to assemble what you see on the gallery now. The farther we go back, the harder it is to find photos and especially knowing who owned the car. Some photos that used to be on the website were linked to members personal photo hosting sites that no longer function so have become lost. One of the main goals for the new ROA gallery was to prevent this from happening in the future.

2010 is the only PA meet of the ones currently posted that you attended. If you have a pic of your car at the meet, email it to me, and I'll gladly see that it gets loaded on the gallery.

Update - John Helmuth sent me pics of your car in Hershey. They will be loaded

Update 7/11/17 - Pics loaded - Hershey - Page 5

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)

17 hours ago, telriv said:

You want folks to see your car? Put a pic in your avatar. ;)