plymouth repair manual

broker-len

This was originally produced by NAPA   in the 30s      was made available by ----CRANK AND HOPE  PUBLICATIONS- and seemed to be a reproduction of the original--this a good copy of my book which is in black and white----as my original ----- bound in a  cover----with more info added from my library   in covers  31 to 37 Plymouth ---Cover says 36 but info for 37------- generator specs--valve measurements--engine clearances--setting up the third brush on  generator and  cutout--has a lube chart--spark plug settings--distributor set up--clutch-transmission pictures---rear end--section on brakes--setting up front end--and wiring diagrams--tons of pictures---added info on BB1 updraft carb----105 PAGE SIDES------E mail me for questions    if you have one of these cars you will find this valuable -- -------BR

PLYMOUTH BOOK.JPG

Edited by broker-len
\ (see edit history)

It used to be free        but with the high cost of paper and ink I am forced to charge        $ 40.00    which will comer the cost of shipping in the USA       send me a message at                bobnroman@yahoo.com    will give you my address for a check

• 8 months later...