Fuel line o-rings

2seater

I know this is a small item but I am having a difficult time finding a good part number for the feed line. These are the O-rings that install on the nose of the fuel line that inserts into the fuel rail. I believe I have found the correct number for the return line (exits the pressure regulator), Delco 19258137, but I cannot find the feed line ring which is larger diameter? Some of the prices for the return line are crazy high, $3 for the o-ring and $13 shipping. Anyone with a parts manual help?

26 minutes ago, 2seater said:

These are the O-rings that install on the nose of the fuel line that inserts into the fuel rail. I believe I have found the correct number for the return line (exits the pressure regulator), Delco 19258137, but I cannot find the feed line ring which is larger diameter?

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/buick,1989,reatta,3.8l+231cid+v6,1019900,fuel+&+air,fuel+rail+o-ring,6264

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 89RedDarkGrey said:

Yes, I saw that listing and it may, or may not, be correct. It mentions TBI which our cars don't have although the sizes are approximately correct? They have a separate listing for the return line only but not for the inlet so that is why I asked. I couldn't find anything on the typical GM parts sites either?

45 minutes ago, 2seater said:

It mentions TBI which our cars don't have

Yes, they also fit TBI applications. Look at the wording of the Hyperlnk- "fuel rail" which  TBI doesn't have.

48 minutes ago, 2seater said:

They have a separate listing for the return line only

I believe those are for where the filter is (2 same size needed, if you need only that type. Yes, I know the filter is on the pressure side)

• 4 weeks later...