What kind of Cadillac is this?

Guest Merc X-100

Welcome Merc' ! What are you going to do with that '66 ? Thinking about buying it ? You know about rust problems on those vinyl top  cars. Around the rear window doesn't look all that good to me. Engine ? That aluminum oil pump housing on these 429 Cads ('64 - '67 , also the last of the 390s in '63) , can be problematical. You can learn something every day around here. Glad you dropped in ! Stay with us !    - Carl

Guest Merc X-100

Well my girlfriend wants that kind of car. My dream car is the 1969 Marauder X-100. I currently own a 2004 Marauder but it's in awful shape :/. Anyway thanks for the welcome Carl! See I was also thinking it could be a 66 but not sure if its the Fleetwood Brougham, Deville or maybe even the Cadillac Calais. I want to be 100% sure. I'm thinking either a Deville or Calais.

One of the favorite cars that I have owned was a baby blue 67 Coupe DeVille. Smoothest ride and plenty of power. We used it for several road trips in the early 90's. The only thing I had to replace was the water pump in many thousands of miles.