1971 BUICK Dealer Showroom Sign. Very Colorful. FREE Delivery to Brookfield Meet.

Jolly_John

Gang, this sign might be too long to ship economically. However, I can deliver it FREE of charge to the upcoming BCA national meet in Brookfield, WI.

NOTE: Please disregard all of the reflections you see in the photos. These are not on the sign.

This is a genuine 1971 BUICK dealership showroom sign. It features the new year’s advertising slogan: “Something to Believe In”.   This sign was originally unframed, and designed to simply hang in the dealer's showroom or front window during new model introduction in the fall. It normally would have been discarded after that, meaning relatively few of these have survived over the years.

When I purchased this original sign, I had it professionally framed and backed, so that it was protected, and more easily hung.

This '71 BUICK dealer sign measures 71" long by 21-1/4" high. The added gray plastic frame and steel hanging supports were designed to be compliment the look of the original sign. There is now also a removable, clear plastic protector sheet (can't be seen) over the face of the original sign.

This sign was used in a BUICK dealership back in the day. So, there are a few marks here and there. So, don't expect an NOS piece. In summary though, this hard-to-find sign has very good color, and displays well.

The price is $375, plus the shipping. Thanks for looking. John

204 (750x386).jpg

206 (750x385).jpg

283 (750x563).jpg

203 (750x333).jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)