bobg1951chevy

WANTED: 1967 CHEVY MALIBU 2 DOOR

3 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

I'll keep looking.  Maybe he doesn't really want a chevelle after all.   When you really want one,  you get excited about everything. Of course that leads to a lot of disappointment as well , but it's all part of the game. 

It's been a whole day since I found one.  I better get on the ball. 

LOL ...... my Ohio buddy is a very pragmatic guy,  serious in nature, always focused.

I always thought he'd made a great poker player ....... hard to read any expression on his face.

And yes, he does want a '67 Chevelle.  :)  Ya just can't tell he wants one. LOL.

Forgot to mention that picture showed the good side.  Bonus is it's a southern car so it only needs Floors, braces, roof, interior, glass, and the rear is incorrect as well.  Sounds like the deal to me.

Ok back to work. 

2 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Forgot to mention that picture showed the good side.  Bonus is it's a southern car so it only needs Floors, braces, roof, interior, glass, and the rear is incorrect as well.  Sounds like the deal to me.

Ok back to work. 

Hmmmm,   wondering if it'll rub out.

Maybe with a concrete block for a buffing pad.  

Probably one owner only driven to church on Sunday and used as a stunt car on the Dukes of Hazzard the rest of the week.  Fresh from Cooter's used car lot right after he got it from Roscoe at the annual charity auction over at the Boar's Nest. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:06 PM, auburnseeker said:

Ok back to work. 

I sent this one to my Ohio buddy ...... not a '67, but a '72. 

A nice car, and close to my Ohio buddy.

Have not heard back from him though.

270 H.P. out of a 454, boy..... the detuning really stepped in by 1972.

Well, I believe I will close the door and lock it !

The potential purchase of a Chevelle by my Ohio buddy would have been his first BIG DOLLAR PURCHASE of a classic car.

Whether my fault or not, it appears my buddy has been overwhelmed with so many choices .......  along with  the issue of price versus quality.

Thanks to all who participated in this search ....... a special thanks to Auburnseeker for his daily "finds".

If your friend is still looking for a Chevelle,  I have a 1967 Chevelle Malibu 2 door hardtop for sale.  This an original L79 powered car with a 4 speed transmission.   Marina blue.  Very nice condition.  I listed it for sale in this forum yesterday, 5/7/18.  Take a look.  Car is in Central PA.  Thanks, Rich  Call or text me for more info  ----  717-449-1690.

20171113_143712.jpg

Richard, I saw you car posted yesterday, and yes, my friend is STILL LOOKING, one year later.

However, his attention has turned to an original 138 SS 396 in 1967 ONLY. 

Thanks for your reply, Richard.