Sell transmission gear for ford 1935

Guest ford1935

Guest ford1935

I sell very good condition transmission gear for ford models 1935, price 500$ (not including transport from EU to US)

• Guest changed the title to Sell transmission gear for ford 1935
Guest ford1935

Hi trimacar,

Yes it is from internet, the previous question was "Which transmission gear do you have?" and I found the exact picture because for that moment I don't have such from the original gear. But if someone has interest I will do later and post the picture from the original gear.

Regards.

You already blew your credibility with the purloined picture. Early V8 transmissions are still pretty abundant. 500 bucks plus shipping plus any other charges involved would put the part (or parts) far above what we could buy one for, here at any vintage car swap meet

Guest ford1935

Actually shipping is not so much, not more than 20$ and the gear is not used and with clutch shift and box cardan

Guess it's time for real pictures of the actual item. Otherwise with 6 postings, all of which are in this very one thread, and no problem posting pictures here (many newbies can't figure it out so quickly) your add smells and sounds like a scam. 

Time to prove that it is legitimate...

Guest ford1935

Yes it is for Ford Prefect designed in UK but they are imported in US, also they are interchangeable with Model Y and some other models

The photo you posted here is not the same trans as shown in your last lot of photos of the red painted trans. This earlier photo, above, has 6 hold down bolts for the top and NO dipstick! While the Prefect trans only has 4 hold down bolts and the dipstick! However, I do see you said later this photo is not for the trans in question, would have been better to have stated that upfront.

Now that it's been identified as Prefect/Anglia/Y you will probably find only a tiny market for such a piece of equipment here.