Still adding to my collection, although it's getting tough to find something that i don't already have, but this year so far I've added 16 from various sources.  Good old fashioned swap meets are still the best source, and I've had a couple of packages arrive in the mail from friends in distant places who are always looking for them and are willing to share their good fortune.   Smart phones are sure helpful.  Not long ago I had a friend in an antique mall out west who saw one in a display case, sent me a picture and within a minute, I told him to buy it for me.  Technology sure extends our reach.  

I got a picture of this plug a while back, spotted on a non-automotive forum someplace under "what is it" but I've never been able to find out who has it or if it might be for sale.  Would love to add to my collection.  Anybody got one that I can talk you out of?????

Terry

Two in One Spark plug 3.jpg

Two in One spark plug 2.jpg

Two for one spark plug 1.jpg

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)

You are looking for just the porcelain core it sounds like.  Are you using a Champion plug (#6)?  I have a good friend locally with an early Oakland and the cars use a 1/2" pipe thread plug.  I believe that's also what a Brush uses.   Champion X might be the best plug unless your car uses a different thread type.   Photo would be helpful showing what you are using.  

As a collector, I'm no expert on what kind of plug fits which vehicle, and don't have a lot of spark plug "inventory."  Sometimes I do have to buy a load to get a few I want, but surplus usually goes to Hershey.  My reference material is limited and I don't have any information about cross-referencing to a newer plug.  Let me know more.

Terry

First of all, if the picture is of a plug insulator you are trying to replace, that style of Champion is post 1916, and was used for many years following that.   Need to know the size of the plug that is used on the car.  My guess is the steel body of the plug that screws into the cylinder will be 1/2" pipe thread as noted previously.  If that's the case then Champion X would be the one to look for.  They are easily found on ebay or available as reproduction items from Model T parts suppliers.  Your favorite auto parts store can probably order them as well.  They will be of this style but should run fine and look reasonably authentic.   I don't know that the originally supplied plug was so dig into your literature and see if you have any indication, or perhaps a factory illustration that you can share.

Terry