Marmon 34 Parts

dpeeler

• 5 months later...

Most of what we have is for the Model 34 (1916 - 1923) with a few Model 74 and 75 items. There is a bucket seat, cowl, set of 5 - 23" wire wheels, Boflex front bumper, instrument panels, rear end, internal engine parts (pistons, rods, etc), etc. Have a real nice steering column (Model 74) complete with gear box and wood steering wheel. Have already sold several complete engines, wheels, spare carbs, coils and starters. 

We will be making a more detailed inventory and begin posting here after the first of the year. If anyone has a specific need, drop me a PM.

Also, there is a run of rear brake drums being planned if we can get enough interest. If anyone has interest they should contact Lou Iaccino  (518-828-5581).

Thanks!

Do not have the basic frame structure, but some bolt on parts. What do you need?

Are you looking for a frame  for a new project? If so, I do have an extra spare bare frame for a 1915 Stevens-Duryea D-6 similar to that in my other reply to your posting in the speedster forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/22/2017 at 12:54 PM, marc1122 said:

Do you still have the 23" wire wheels? Also I am looking for a drag link for a model 34.

thanks,

marc

Can you send a measurement for the drag link you need. In my pile of Marmon stuff, there is a large drag link...

Frank

I just realized his post was from 2017... I'll pm

Edited by oldford (see edit history)