Pierce Arrow parts

• 2 weeks later...

Had a flurry of emails when I first posted the rear end gears. I called (2 weeks ago) ORF to get a quote for what a new set would cost.. Still haven't even heard back to know what they would cost much less how long to get them. 

I'd love to sell them to someone that could use them.  Will consider any offer. I believe I have priced them about 600 less than current cost and right about what we paid for them 15 years ago--  

30 minutes ago, Dave Mellor NJ said:

I have a set of lenses,one is broken, for a Pierce Arrow,about a 30, I think.

Hi Dave,

Are the lenses flat or convex?  "Smiley face" with curve?  Headlight or auxiliary light (they differ only in diameter)?  If they're 1930, I'm interested, for spares.  Thx!  George

Seem to not be original Pierce, which were:

1921-28 Bausch & Lomb fluted flat lenses, in three different diameters, depending on series

1929 used McKee--flat
1930 used TWOLITE convex
1931-32 used TILTRAY convex
ALL of the above: same lens left and right

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:08 PM, fourspeedwagon said:

Thanks Mike- I'd like 1400 for the Phil Bray 3.91 gears and 400 for the jump seats. 

If you've looked, you'll see these gears are in the $2000 range from the new owner. 

I bought a set from the new owner Ed three years ago. Waited seven Months to get them and $2,200. later.

Guest PierceRick

Are the jump seats still available? I need jump seats for my 7 pass. touring and these look like they will work.

I'm new to this forum. How does one communicate privately?

Click on sellers name icon, and you'll go to his profile.  On the profile page, you'll see a "message" icon, click on that link to send a message.

I made an offer on the seats but don't need really them, so I'll retract my offer (which was too low anyway!),  please sell them to Rick.....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...