1957 1958 plymouth coupe wanted

3 hours ago, JACK M said:

I saw this as well. Now if it were a Fury.....

Now if it were a fury it would be 35G or more. 

Door panels look very nice.  If the rest of the interior is as nice and the body doesn't have any rust,  it's well worth what they want if it drives OK. 

I inquired about the one with gateway classics above..and i just missed out..if deal falls thru.

Im in.!! But im Still looking.

I wish to also mention & warn others that there is a 57 Fury on cardealfinder.com for $26999...

its a scam !

These scammers find and  list real car ads from other sites and list these on their site and include low priced wanted cars .. and on  oodle.com  too !!

Beware folks !!

If its too good to be true..its a scam !!

I remember the first 57 Fury I ever saw, I remember where I saw it and what I was doing at the time.

It was brand new and I was ten years old.

Wanted one ever since.

WAY WAY out classed any 57 Chev.

Seen that white one on craiglist and it would of been great without the rust holes on the inner & outer sills .. needs a complete restoration unfortunately..  these specific cars were very thin in the sheetmetal in some areas..

• 2 weeks later...

I finally have found & put a deposit down on a 1958 plymouth belvedere sports coupe . Found it in the Netherlands..  i actually remember seeing it for sale from US in 2016.. the current owner only did 37 miles and has only 40,000 miles orig.

Clean engine-bay..disc brake front end...just needs whitewalls & orig hubcaps to go back on..

cheers n beers & a 

ThankYou to auburnseeker and jack M ..for your interest and efforts.

i luv u guy s !!😁

1958-plymouth-belvedere-sport-coupe-2-door-hardtop-5.JPG

1958-plymouth-belvedere-sport-coupe-2-door-hardtop-2 (1).JPG

1958-plymouth-belvedere-sport-coupe-2-door-hardtop-13.JPG

• Like 1

Good find Kid.

That looks like it will be a lot of fun.

I think that yellow (not my favorite color) looks good with the white to compliment it.

I've always liked those dual antennas too.

Here's something I found out on my 300. It came with some later Mopar 15 inch mag like wheels that I didn't care for and also came with stock wheel covers in the trunk.

I wanted to put the original covers on the car.

So I found a set of original 14 inch wheels and bought a set of brand new radials.

It seems that the combination didn't like the radials on original wheels with the original wheel covers.

The made a creaking noise and I was worried about loosing a hub cap. Not to mention the noise made me crazy.

Long story short, I went back to some non original wheels that I had, at least I like them better than what came on it.

These are the wheels that I didn't like compared to the mags that I ended up with.

This is a four speed car with just under 30,000 miles.

004.JPG

2019-03-14 300 002.JPG

006.JPG

I did prefer any color but a red one..too many out there in red ..id like mine to be in midnite blue with the gold sportone side trim..but il look at it once whitewalls n hubcaps go back on ..and wow Nice ride Jack ! ..very clean .. and those wheels look great ! Really sets the car !

• Like 1