Stromberg BXVD-3 (3-82) professionally rebuilt.

As some of you know my 47 Windsor came with the wrong carb to use with the fluid drive tranny. However I did have it rebuilt and rebushed by John Plaskan of John Plaskan antique auto parts before I found out this fact. The car runs fantastic and idles prefect. I finally found the correct carb for my Windsor and will now be selling the Stromberg which is factory correct for some Chrysler products. It has only been operated for tuning and testing of the electrical system. Most likely less than an hour of operation. I have it listed on eBay with a starting bid of $250. Which is the cost of the rebuild. Buy it now price is 385.00. If someone on the forum needs this carb I will make a generous allowance because of the tremendous help the forum has shown towards me. So in short, this is a sure thing. Not an older rebuild or NOS or a "has been sitting on the shelf" carb. Bolt it on and you're running. Plain n simple. I hope this ends up helping someone. Now I am sending the correct carb to John for rebuilding. I hope to have the 47 up and running in a couple months. Fingers crossed. 

20170605_183151.jpg

20170605_183250.jpg

20170605_183337.jpg

20170605_183648.jpg

20170605_183331.jpg

14968572882991010078228.jpg

Edited by Steelbreeze
Forgot picture (see edit history)

With no offense meant:

It would sell much more easily if you would list the identification number (visiable but not quite readable in the top picture just above the lower-most airhorn to body screw on the right).

Advertising a BXVD-3 for sale is about as informative as listing a Goodyear tire for sale.

Jon.

Thanx again. I just hope it helps someone get their car running good. It operates prefect. John Plaskan does great work as I'm sure you do also. He goes to most of the shows and swap meets around the country like the Turkey Rod Run, Hershey, etc. peddling his wares. Nice guy also. I appreciate your help. I still need to find the linkage that connects the automatic choke to the butterfly. I fabricated the other one that was missing on the EV1.