Radio

Upholstery

Directional Lenses

Floor Mats

Air Conditioning

Coil

Exhaust

Missing:

"Smog" pump, wash jug, fender splash guards, A/C control knobs....hmmm what else?

Edited by PWB (see edit history)

Chimera,

I fudge out plates every time.  The scammers and hackers are so durn clever these, why provide any personally identifiable info?  I don't know what they could do with it, but since It's irrelevant to the sale, hiding it is easy enough to do and prudent. 

Maybe you're one of them, encouraging us to be reckless?;)

Thanks

HuntznSam

Don't think they seller could have chosen a worse descriptive than "all original".

I could type for 15 minutes listing the things that have been molested/aren't right looking at just the few pics.

The gold/black Reno car we saw recently was far ahead of this one in quality despite the shortcomings it had.

As ALWAYS - thanks for posting these Chris

Regarding the DMV plate. I sometimes use plates to run CARFAX reports. Certainly not with older cars like these early Rivieras, however no need for some conspiracy slight towards my character unless you at the very least attempted to answer my question. Google research it even. What is the danger? Should we hide the VIN also? All relevant security/transparency to buyer questions. Plates can be retained by the owner, yet also transferred to the buyer. If it is original black plate than might even up the value. These look to be a newer legacy black plate, but who knows. HuntyZSam, do you give that information after contact with a potential bury or never? 

Certainly the plate is not irrelevant to the sale IMO, but thank you for your experience, opinion, and insights.

Edited by Chimera (see edit history)