14 minutes ago, flh73 said:

I ordered my "Dashtop" from CARiD at $154 free shipping.  Decided to paint myself to try and match it best.   Probably use SEM paint from paint supply house. It said will ship in 3-5 days we'll see.

Be sure to keep us updated.  

12 hours ago, pyntre said:

3A46B51C-9119-40D5-AF9C-6A4F09D49830.png.8aa59bda983471904a5032790d5746ea.pngthese are the folks that make them ,,, nice people ,,, I  have one in my 65 ,,, very nice fit

TXdashes makes a cap as well.  They're priced at $148 on their website

NO ... txdashes is a vendor OF 

DASHTOPS ... txdashes does not make the parts , only resells them ... the Riviera caps are made in Reno Nevada by Palco Industries

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, PWB said:

I just got a quote from Just Dashes on a ‘73 Monte.

about 1g for basic service. Another 150 for cracked speaker area and about 200 for paint match. (Black is standard)

On 5/17/2018 at 8:26 AM, flh73 said:

I ordered my "Dashtop" from CARiD at $154 free shipping.  Decided to paint myself to try and match it best.   Probably use SEM paint from paint supply house. It said will ship in 3-5 days we'll see.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:21 PM, Loren@65GS.com said:

I ordered one of the dash pads from OPGI on February 14, 2018.  Haven't received it yet and now been told possible delivery of mid July.  They didn't wait to get payment though.

Loren 

Loren, is it possible to have your dash covered by an upholsterer in your area? One of the shops in my area said he would cover my dash with matching color in leather 

ted Riviera bob

On 5/16/2018 at 5:23 PM, RivNut said:

I found a picture of Kaber's 63 Riviera with the ABS dash cap installed. His has been dyed to match the rest of the interior.

2013-10-27105708_zps61c49e5c.jpg.2c21e5048b2836f93acf6c389fdbcd20.jpg

Ed, how about having a dash recover with matching vinyl or leather?

Red Riviera Bob

I did that once on my 63 says number of years ago.  There's nothing wrong with it.  Leather wouldn't be correct and would be really expensive.  The problem with vinyl is that you have to use something that's fairly thin so it fits but being thin means it's not going to be very durable.  If it's glued down, it will "crack" as the original dash beneath it cracks. It will also show the original work underneath it.   If you're going for a driver, I'd go with the cap; if youre going for something you want to resell for $50K, then you'd better go with Just Dashes.