Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hammatt

Cross-country haulage to 2017 Hershey from Pac NW and return.

Heading again to Hershey this fall with 24' extra tall enclosed trailer and diesel rig. Still have space for cars.  Always have room for odd items inside and in truck bed. Will be travelling through Denver both east- and west-bound and will have room for parts along the way.  Leaving around Sept 26th and returning by October 13th.  Trailer will be in the RED Field RWG 30-31 (4 aisles south of the HCCA HQ Tent), plan for your return haulage requirements now.   Thanks to all my friends who have allowed me to haul for you. You can reach me at 360-661-6060 or email at gsteve@hammatt.com

58781c3222dde_GSHheadshot.jpg.0cdd97db4ecb0f420f23b807cf28ce41.jpg

Quick update:  First, I'm going to be at Stutzman's Wheel Shop in Ohio on the eastbound trip.  If you're from the Northwest and need wheels sent to Stutzman, let me know.  Also, I'm basically full with vehicles for most of the trip. But I'm returning from Hershey via Denver to SoCalif and I have vehicle space in the enclosed 24' trailer between Los Angeles and Seattle.  Let me know if I can be of assistance.  Please remember to keep my phone number available at Hershey if you find a need to haul something home!  Hope you have a great Hershey experience! 

Edited by Steve Hammatt
to include OH visit (see edit history)