14,000 Spark Plugs For Sale -- Inexpensive!!!!!!

mobileparts

A Golden Opportunity for an Auto Parts Store..... I have 14,000 Spark Plugs -- and a 19 page inventory -- from a trio of auto parts stores who went out of business.....

The price is stupid!!!!    One time opportunity!!!!!!

Call me immediately -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935..... Long Island, New York......

• 3 weeks later...

I've had so many people tell me about these plugs for sale, but I'm a collector, not a plug dealer.   Give us an idea of what brands and what ages for the cars.  That might help narrow it down a bit.

Terry

These 14,000 Spark Plugs --- and I have an accurate 19 page inventory -- include (off the top- of my head -- I am in the library to use the computer)

About 2400 A C plugs including quite a few 41- series plugs (the 100,000 mile plugs that sell for $9.95 each),

About 6000 Champion Plugs including some Champion Gold Plugs, Truck Plugs, and Diesel Glow Plugs,

About 500 Autolite Plugs -- which are A L L  Autolite Platinum!!!!!!!,

About 5000 Motorcraft Plugs -- of which there are quite a few Platinum!!!!

& About 300 NGk Plugs ---- heck, they're F R E E, of course......

Call me, if interested, Craig 516 - 485 - 1935, they fill a basic E350 van, are all clean & fresh inventory,

came from a trio of parts stores, who went to 2 , and then 1, and then "OOB" (Out of Business)

Basically, the plugs fit vehicles from the 1970s through the 2000s.................Yours, Craig..............

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Terry Dwyer

I'm after some ons champion N3 14mm thread 3/4 in reach. It's for a 1971 triumph bike. I was after some plugs that were made back then when the plugs were still glazed. Do you have any old new plugs ? Regards Terry

• 4 weeks later...