Part needed for under turn lamps

Loren@65GS.com

Hi Loren,

I'm pretty sure they are interchangeable side to side. On page 12-12 of the factory chassis service manual they are described as Lamp Assembly - Turn Signal, but as you know they sit below what's called the Grille & Lens Assembly in that schematic and are solid metal. I just completed restoring my parking lights after finding some good original outer lenses that go behind that upper grille assembly. Both the outer "grille" over the parking/turn signal lights as well the outer and inner clear lenses behind them are interchangeable side to side. What's NOT interchangeable are the housing assemblies in which the bulbs sit. Those are left and right designs and marked on one edge where the screws attach them. Hope this helps.

Schematic P. 12-12.jpg

Mark,

Thank you for the lead, I will check with Larry.

As I look Roxy's '63 over, I have found some things that are needed.  We found a good gas tank the other day and came across some parts at a meet in Minnesota a couple of weeks ago.

An owner prior to the person we bought this Riviera from , had started a repaint on it. The front end was definitely disassembled and incorrect fasteners used to reassemble it.

In some cases, some  fasteners were not installed.

We will have many questions as time marches on.

Loren@65GS.com

Edited by hupplifer (see edit history)