Visited this collection today

Barney Eaton

Our local car club visited this car collection today......not a Buick among them, the owner is a Dodge, GMC, Fiat, Alfa dealer.

Check out the "club" room on the balcony.....

DSCN0561.JPG

DSCN0562.JPG

DSCN0581.JPG

• Like 4

But that Tallahassee collection is worth paying to see.

Here is another local collection, only about 15 cars and this guy does own a Buick...BCA member Gordon Logan is the owner of Sport Clips hair cut chain, he has a 1924 touring car because his father had a similar car, it is not in these pictures.

DSCN0492.JPG

DSCN0496.JPG

Here is a place down by Houston...just off I-10 called Hemi Hideout, he only has 19 cars..Hemi and 440 engines, but the building and signs are the impressive part, you can find it on the internet.

DSCN0417.JPG

DSCN0418.JPG

DSCN0419.JPG

DSCN0433.JPG

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 4

The Mopar Club I'm in is taking a trip to Hemi Hideout soon (I'm not going), but it strikes me as an event venue for a collector that needed/desired a neat place to house the collection.  The webpage looks pretty impressive, but not your typical "museum".

Every so often, Sam Pack hosts car club tours at his place in northern Dallas.  A local AACA group toured it a while back.  There are probably more car collections around than we know about. 

NTX5467