Good Value..

Well, it isn't a "Victory 6" as stated, but it looks like a good start for someone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-Dodge-Brothers-Sedan-116-Series-wheelbase-Vintage-Victory-6-MAKE-OFFER-/112401592430?hash=item1a2ba8306e:g:Um8AAOSww5hZEdMa

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Decent Value? If I got it for $1 I'm not sure I could sell enough parts to pay for the labor to remove them at $20/hr. I don't see one easily useable or sellable part. And restore it, sure, spend $35,000 to restore a car worth perhaps $15K. Oh well, what do I know.  IMHO, this vehicle is a nominal $200 buy.

6 hours ago, 22touring said:

A DB sedan is not a desirable enough body style to warrant the expense of the necessary extensive restoration.

Or just about any restoration in this case, unfortunately. For the cost of the body work and paint job for this car, you can buy a very nice DB sedan or even touring, maybe even one of each.  The teens and 20's Dodge Brothers cars are great cars, dependable and rock solid, but just don't bring big money.  If you gave me $8000 right now, by the end of the week I'd have a nice, running and driving, mid-20's DB touring in hand.  I even know the first one I'd ask about.....