1930 Peerless Model A Standard Eight 5P Sedan - $15000

Not mine & no interest in it. If the '28 Cadillac or '27 Hudson don't tickle your fancy, maybe this one will.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/6089446014.html

1930 Peerless Model A Standard Eight 5P Sedan Hayes Body
One of 7 known to exist as per the "Peerless Registry" Straight Eight Continental engine 247cu.in 3 speed transmission, dual side mounts, trunk rack, clock in rearview mirror, original interior, correct original car. Car was in extended storage, in the past year gas tank replaced, original mechanical fuel pump purchased, repaired leaky oil pan and water jacket side plate. Tuned with new points, rotor etc, running and driving well. Understand this is a straight eight engine, a real going machine, not a Model A Ford or the like. Car has some rust, some dry rot and needs some TLC, but well worth the time or use as is and be special. Have tools, jack and other accessories. Car has Minnesota Collector plates and a clear title. Located in East Bethel, Mn. The car is a very rare example and is top of the line from 1930. It rivals Packard, Pierce Arrow, Lincoln and Cadillac of the day. I do not have the time to continue with the project and am open to an offer. You will not really see another anywhere!!!
Please call to make an appointment as it is currently in storage. Ed 602-421-5663

peerless.jpg

Like one of Jay Leno's Duesenbergs, this Peerless was found in a parking garage, but in part of the Blackhawk Museum in Danville, California; not New York City. Never on display there. How the seller was able to find it and buy it from Don Williams, I don't know. Alexis de Sakhnoffsky-designed body. Thanks for posting this, George.