Non buick..sunday funday

NC-car-guy

So while chasing an escaped chicken,  i came upon fenders sticking out of the ground in the woods.  I dug them out, can anyone ID? Guessing game... 

Note the three rib stainless running the length of the seam in the two piece fenders. Headlight buckets are round in the back, not flat. Tear drop shape lights mounted on top of the fenders above the headlights. What left of a grille shows vey thin horizontal bars.  Who am I?

20170507_115810.jpg

20170507_115823.jpg

20170507_115826.jpg

20170507_115844.jpg

20170507_120511.jpg

20170507_120517.jpg

• Like 1

Looks MoPar.

But made my remember my Mother might say "He would have caught the chicken if he hadn't stopped to ummmmm, dig up the fenders.

Noooooo, she never said "stopped to dig up fenders" but it reminded me of her. We have a lot of farm humor.

Heard the one about the race between the new rooster and the old rooster?

Bernie

• Like 1

He was doing some carpenter work on the back porch of the 1840's mansion my Grandparents moved to from the farm, no doubt with a bottomless bottle of beer at his side. The story is that things weren't going well. Suddenly he let out a roar in rage, grabbed the cat, and smacked it dead against a tree. He said "The damned thing had been sitting there all day laughing at me."

If it had been a chicken it wouldn't have been as bad. Their head faces away when the look at you and laugh.

And that's just one of the eight uncles I had. Six Irish and two Dutch.

Bernie