1932 plymouth

It's been years since I was a young NAPA counterman and as long since I had 28, 29, and 32 Plymouth's but I seem to recall the  Echlin Ignition part number was RR106. I looked it up and sure enough there are 2 on eBay right now. It also might be worthwhile to call you local NAPA store and see if they still list parts for that distributor.

Forget eBay, I just checked on Google and it says my local NAPA store can order one for $33.

Howard Dennis

Edited by hddennis (see edit history)
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, hddennis said:

It's been years since I was a young NAPA counterman and as long since I had 28, 29, and 32 Plymouth's but I seem to recall the  Echlin Ignition part number was RR106. I looked it up and sure enough there are 2 on eBay right now. It also might be worthwhile to call you local NAPA store and see if they still list parts for that distributor.

Forget eBay, I just checked on Google and it says my local NAPA store can order one for $33.

Howard Dennis

Out of curiosity, I decided to check my parts database to see if I had a cross reference for that cap. I do, and it matches your recollection. Your memory must be a lot better than mine as I can't even remember the cross reference for my own car. NapaOnline claims $29.99 for the RR106 with delivery to a near by store so I guess price depends on where you live.

19 minutes ago, hddennis said:

Did we waste our time or did our efforts help the original poster?

Howard Dennis

Maybe he's still at NAPA....

• Like 1

Oh no ! He took Howards expert advice. He RAN to NAPA , and is joyfully spring driving right now ! He is slightly younger than I , slightly older than his astute benefactor , and wants to put as many miles on his '32 Ply as he can , while he can ! Drive on , all !  - Carl