1934 LaS basket case attempt..

19 minutes ago, edinmass said:

George, you invented gravity as a tool to fix a car!

LOL...  My lifelong pursuit of cheap and (relatively) easy solutions!  Actually, I did figure out that the weak point that could be attacked was the asbestos center of the copper-asbestos-copper gasket, and that rust on the studs might be compromised by continuing vertical force.  The head was still constrained in place by the studs, but had to be rocked off the upper ends of the studs.  It did take FOUR hours to remove the shellacked copper remnants from the head and the deck of the block.

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the ideas.... while I was at a 4 hour outpatient deal today...

The gravity thing sounds pretty interesting.   I can make some sort of long brace to tie all 8 plug holes or even go into the core plug holes on the sides of the head...

then, pick it way up off the ground with the Crawler loader, then hit the down lever and then STOP just before the motor hits the ground??   That should pop it loose I think.   I would do it over multiple layers of plush carpeting, and be over the softest part of the lawn here.

What do you think? Just looking for input on that idea.

Oh, check out this cool old 8x10 pic I bought from Walter Miller Literature..  Was taken at an antique car show in Maine in 1956 !!   That was 61 years ago.. !  .. of a 21 year old 34 LaS!

100_0158.JPG.0f5096751633b3d82ee03d6cc4afb02b.JPG

I did research the MOAL windshield car show placard... It is the "Maine Obsolete Auto League".   Still around I belive, I will do more searches on that group.

Oh, And I was considering the original pale yellow that my car left the factory with, but Son has his mind set on the Maroon.   Is this a compromise ???  LMAO

100_0157.JPG.b7a96b5436538f95dcab506157cb6a58.JPG 

• Like 2

Pulling the head: ingenious puller! With just one puller, though, some proportion of your pulling force is going into bending the end of the head upwards and the rest is going into pulling. If you made 7 more similar pullers, a higher proportion of the pulling force would be going into separating the stuck parts and less into bending the head.

Use UNF (fine) threads if you can on the pullers.

I don't think dropping it on the hydraulics will do much. The "impact" will be taken in a spike in the hydraulic pressure in the rams. I would attempt things where you have full control: suspend 2" and let gravity do some work and/or use threaded pullers. Oh, and lots of patience! Yeah, I know, that is in short supply; it is here too.

1 hour ago, Spinneyhill said:

I don't think dropping it on the hydraulics will do much. The "impact" will be taken in a spike in the hydraulic pressure in the rams.

I sure don't follow your thoughts on that???  This crawler has rocket fast drop on the bucket rams, and stopping that fast momentum, should jerk the head.  If it will come off is one thing, and if it comes off crooked, it will bend studs. 

Here is where I am,  PICS:

100_0191.thumb.JPG.ba8e43c8cc4040b391ef31bd9d834d7e.JPG

100_0192.thumb.JPG.42a4ba0c74e529911a15670fd0ee730f.JPG

Ok, I cannot do more today; no water in this Crawler engine due to leaking water pump, as well as I still need to set up a thick blanket of tires, carpet over those, etc.   So, tomorrow afternoon, late.  

anybody that has more insight in these pics, please post your concerns while we still have time to hash it out 

Thanks again !

1 hour ago, F&J said:

I sure don't follow your thoughts on that???  This crawler has rocket fast drop on the bucket rams, and stopping that fast momentum, should jerk the head.  If it will come off is one thing, and if it comes off crooked, it will bend studs.

When you stop the drop, you are cutting off the flow of hydraulic fluid, so the fluid left will experience "water hammer" as it arrests the fall. The stop will be fairly sudden but not a hard hit. There will be some elasticity in the system - ropes, bucket arms, hydraulic rams, hydraulic hoses.

• Like 1

I am certainly no expert but I would simply lift it a few inches off of the ground and leave it suspended there, apply atf and acetone liberally and wait and see if it is still off the ground in a day or two.

• Like 2

How about a plate of brass put on the side of the head while it's hanging on the cables and a air hammer with a blunt hammer head tool. I've found many times the air hammer will vibrate and cause a sonic type wave the breaks damn near everything free and it doesn't do any damage with the big blunt head. The brass plate would help insure that. Just another idea.

• Like 3

Just killing some time here this beautiful morning  :)   I need to go back to the Hospital for the second 4 hour "session", at an "elderly special program" set up by/for "maintaining good mental health".   I honestly think this may be the last visit, as I simply don't belong there; meaning I was put into the program based on totally incorrect info supplied to the CT State Police/EMS workers....that info originated right here on my LaS thread, and was either misunderstood by a viewer here, or perhaps was morphed by too many people repeating/ relaying the info! 

I do plan on a very serious health post here, but it will be screened first by the AACA Moderators to get an OK, or not.  I feel it is very important mainly because of my belief that "early Prewar car guys/gals", are most likely to be senior citizens.....and my post will give some info on changes we likely all will go though during our golden years.

Enough of that, now some cool fun facts about my friend Joe G and how he ties into my LaS adventure!  Joe called late yesterday afternoon about several things, but one cool thing he shared was that he found some 34 LaS info in the "Standard catalogue of US Cars" by Kimes/Clark, which he now calls "the bible".  I previously called it the "big book".  He said he looked under "options" under 34 LaS, and found some info on the luggage racks, as well as heaters.  I did scan it quickly this morning and do see those two things, and there are two heaters listed:  One is "steam/hot water" and the other is "steam"??  If any of you have the book, maybe look that up and just now, I wonder if looking under 34 CAD options might help too?

Anyways, more cool:    Joe lives in the same house since 1957, that is when his father bought this large colonial era home.  There is a huge farm across the zig-zagged 4 way intersection.  That farm is still a farm, but it is also a large driveway/excavation family business, and has been, for many decades.  Ok, back around 1967-68, my cousin as a teen, was stopping at any old farmstead asking for free radiators from the typical farm "junkyard/scrap piles".  My cousin told me of a 35 Buick 4dr sitting in a field by a farm pond, and the owner said he could not give the radiator away, but would sell the whole car for $5.  Well. I did go look at it, bought it, and the farmer told me where to look for the 4 bare steel artillery wheels in one of two scrap piles.  I found all 4 wheels, took them to a tire recap place I worked at after school, and was given 4 bald, weather cracked 750-16 tires and used tubes.  I went back to the farmer and he used a rickety old Ford 8N tractor with a front bucket to lift each end of the Buick up so I could get the tires back on.  LOL, I recall that Ford got bowl-legged when trying to lift the front end up with the weight of the big straight eight and the: "new-for-34/ big GM cars" massive IFS suspension. :)

A deal was made with the farmer to use his backhoe trailer/dump truck, to haul the Buick to my folks home two towns away for $10 more !  I did manage to get it running at some point, and one day when I and 3-4 friends were at our home, I got it running again to show them.....and you guessed it....we got it out on the road... no brakes at all because all the cables were frozen solid...we went for a long, LONG joyride!  One kid was actually standing on the running board holding onto the open roof where the slats used to be!  We had a blast, no muffler, that Big Buick pulled the hills like a steam train.. :)   That WAS my first taste of a "bigger" Prewar car!   It must be why I always wanted a bigger chassis'd car in my later years, as they just plain feel massive, powerful, and such a nice smooth ride.

That Buick sat so close to Joe G's family home, he actually told me recently that "I played in that car as a young kid", pretending he was driving it, AND, "there was a box of dynamite in the back seat".  That was VERY common back then, to store dynamite for long periods where it just might get unstable due to nitro glycerin sweating out of the sticks!!

No, it was not in the car when I found it, but the front seat had all 4-5 mint hubcaps laid out from when the wheels were removed years prior to salvage the 16" tires for other farm uses. :) 

Hope you liked the 35 Buick and Joe G tie-in story..  :)   It was nice for me to relive those early days!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, old car fan said:

I  love your post every day, Also think what MR Henson did saved your life Be thankful we have a club that can spot a issue miles away.It would never happen in another club

Actually, I did see a similar "report" of odd behavior on the HAMB hot rod site some years back.  It was an elder member that had just a handful of words or what looked like words.  Several HAMBers contacted the friends of that guy to make sure he was OK, and it was just a computer glitch of some sort... So yes, it does happen occasionally...  >>>   better safe, than sorry !  <<...as the old saying goes.

Ok ....7 or 8 full speed drops with a terrific slam at the head....not one iota of movement of the head!!!

100_0201.thumb.JPG.43c8181bd7d6e01de508a50ceb7da748.JPG

so, It is going back together as soon as I get a long reach 3/8" coarse tap.  I will make a drill guide "tube" that is 5/16"? ID and fits snugly in each of the 6 broken bolt holes.   Then use a 3/8 coarse tap into the 5/16 drilled hole.   Then use grade 8 bolts in those 6 spots....and RUN IT!   why not???  LOL

and I forgot to say that I ordered on ebay, a certain volume of the old Automobile Quarterly  (book set), one that covers 34 LaSalles!!

34aq.thumb.jpg.85dcab8335bb49b6c15af4e10020ca0e.jpg

Should be a great info source as well as fine grade photo work.

$7.95 shipped  !!!

I imagine those cables take a lot of bounce and probably dull the "thud" effect on the head. I know it's taboo, but have you tried prying the head off with a couple of honkin', American-made screwdrivers or chisels?

7 hours ago, keiser31 said:

I imagine those cables take a lot of bounce and probably dull the "thud" effect on the head. I know it's taboo, but have you tried prying the head off with a couple of honkin', American-made screwdrivers or chisels?

There is not enough gap at the gasket edges to get a thin wedge under the head. 

Running out of ideas, so I am still looking for more suggestions from others.  I cannot believe it is stuck this much

No way to make a video, but the slamming looks pretty violent here in person.

Drain the oil out and hang it upside down in an electrolysis tank. Leave it there for two or three weeks and clean the electrodes at least once a week. Given you've got all the core plugs out, it should do a bang up job of cleaning the inside of the head as well.

On second thought... you wouldn't have to hang it. It could just be blocked up so that the water level was above the line between the block and the head. I'd make a tank and leave it in for a month... then try your spark plug pullers again  although you should use several and space them out so that pulling pressure is along the entire surface, not just in a corner.

My lathe when I started bring it back from the dead... it's not likely it is much more stuck than the compound and internal parts of this apron were after it had been out in the weather for 15 years.

IMG_0006-1.jpg.36bab5f05bd5a8cf4828b250aae3f1ba.jpg

Edited by JV Puleo (see edit history)
  • Like 1

hello frank I think that the head is actually being held on by the broken studs,sometimes they twist and gett stuck in the holes when they brake,i know you've probable already checked,but if the bolts ate 3/8 bolts I would try and center punch them as close to center as possible measure how far down the bolts are and try and step drill them starting with 1/8 and moving up slowly to 3/8 or 7/17 what ever they are, if you could leave some pressure on it as your drilling the studs it may help to free them,also if you have a reversible drill and some lt hand drill bits it may help,     dave

• Like 2

Good Morning you sleepyheads  :)  4 AM here and rarin to go.

Junkyarding update:  Joe G. showed up here yesterday, and one thing he let slip out, was that he wanted me to go with him to look at the 1932 Olds straight 8 engine in that old doodlebug at the old time wrecking yard where I bought the Dodge steering box for my Nash.  It seems like Joe really does not want to use that late 30s-40s Olds straight 8 that Kenny promised to bring back from a different Massachusetts wrecking yard.  I think Joe must want a stock appearing engine for his 34 LaS sedan.  So, at 8 AM today, I will call the yard to see if we can go look at that 32 today. Being that scrap prices are down, that yard may no longer be open on Saturdays when local folks brought in scrap to sell.  We will bring tools to pull the starter to use bars on the flywheel teeth, as well as a huge adjustable wrench for the front crank nut.  Our mutual Friend Kenny says that because I noted that the 32 still has the aircleaner on it, there could be a better chance that it is not stuck too bad, but only "if" the sparkplugs are not rotted off which lets water in the pistons.  I just never looked at the plugs that day I saw it.

Ok, then Kenny called later in the day to set up a trip for he and I, to go to Shrewsbury Mass to go grab the later Olds 8 and 3 speed.  He said it's been in a dry building for "about 20 years".  I will buy it even if Joe does not use it.  I will use it in the 35 Chassis which it's 35 LaS engine is cracked and frozen beyond repair.  That chassis will be for the junk 34 Conv body "rescue plan"  :)   I just cannot see that body go to scrap, and it would not be anything a normal person would try to save....so I guess I will need to do something about that!

Kenny also said "we can get the head off" of my 34 Motor.  Note he said WE.  LOL.  He says he is scrounging up more 1/2" thick plate as well as more short sparkplugs to make an "8 plug pulling plate", instead of my one plug puller.  Wish us luck..   I did, late yesterday, try my puller on the head again in several places, hoping the cable slamming might have loosened it...but NO, it did not.

I will bring a camera if we go to the first Massachusetts Yard today, but definitely will get pics at both Yards when (it / or both) happens.

I think you are going to end up drilling.  The suggestion about the broken studs first was a good one.

Btw,  love the Walter Miller pictures.  The pale yellow looks great on the car.  As someone who has owned more than his fair share of maroon cars you can't go wrong with that color, but the original yellow looks nice.

7 hours ago, alsancle said:

I think you are going to end up drilling.  The suggestion about the broken studs first was a good one.

Btw,  love the Walter Miller pictures.  The pale yellow looks great on the car.  As someone who has owned more than his fair share of maroon cars you can't go wrong with that color, but the original yellow looks nice.

My son will be pizzed, but I already decided on the original pale yellow that my con was when new. 

BUT!...my son can pick the color for the 1935 LaSalle convertible coupe that was born today!

Started at 6:45 AM, sawzall in hand, the determination growing...

100_0206.thumb.JPG.71a0d3197fc8f799d7da49327af537b0.JPG

Took a coffee break at this point and to call the Junkyard that has the 32 Olds at 8am....nope, not open today...

So, then I figured the body should pull right off without needing to undo the body bolts... the 334 Sedan with Fleetwood shell, DID come apart really easy without unbolting...Both cars have soft wood.

100_0207.thumb.JPG.f6db0295a6d97ab93f549807d55ffc57.JPG

^^^^All it did was buckle the roof, no matter what angle I tried ^^^   The Fisher body has reinforced mounts with steel plating at each body mount & hole/

Joe G showed up masybe 10am to try to see if a pair of 35 rear drums will fit on the 34 chassis that is going under his car body....but Joe jumped right in and took over the cutting of floor and two more mounts I did not get to by then.   I'm glad he showed up then, as I was needing a rest break.

100_0208.thumb.JPG.1d199a94ebbd632d560962cf48e020fb.JPG

^^^ This was at 12 Noon exactly, the Fisher body is gone, and Joe is just starting the brake drum swap.  We are just making his chassis to roll on 4 good tires, so it can go out for commercial sandblasting...SOOON!  My wheels will go too, then I can put my WWW on. :)  yep, whites on this car as well as Joe thinks he has 4 good used 750-16 WWW at his storage barn.  He said they might be 15, but I doubt it, as he says the 750 sounded familiar, and no 15" used that number.

100_0209.thumb.JPG.ed2f36f3c27861e631ce9fddc23653d3.JPG100_0210.thumb.JPG.8e7f88f91063e87c14f946e362015008.JPG

OK, Yesterday I did get that AQ book on 34 LaS.  Woweee pics of the luggage rack I bought!!!  I am missing the removable center Grate part, but I simply don't care as I only want to run the brackets swung inwards.  And if I do ever need to install a trunk for a trip, you just don't need that grate, I will make 2 simple agle irons that bolt to the insides of the swing arms, using the original threaded holes for the grate. This IS the only car I have found on the entire net that has these rare brackets! This car was exported when new, to Argentina, and it says it was owned by Juan Perone.  It is right hand drive, and that is why the rumble steps are on this side!

100_0205.thumb.JPG.0d8d48a98e418c6c3fd67ab27292be62.JPG

We had a real fun time working on eachothers car today...this should all work out just ducky  :)  We quit at 2pm as both of us decided on that, ..........to not overdo it.

I was going to work on that Mercedes today...but... I decided I'd rather do a bit more to the 35 LaS mockup  ;)

Here is text only, as to where that Mercedes is right now, after just a few hours invested after getting back from the two Hospital "incarcerations".  I will add a few pics of the car patchwork this week.. My son did return from a week long vacation at Block Island R. I. at 4 PM yesterday, and one thing he asked was if or how that owner is with me not touching it for so long.  It does not really matter to the owner, as he has other daily drivers besides this car, but I need to finish it soon, so I will be able to bring the 35 into the workbay for that upcoming later 30s-40s Olds straight 8 swap, BEFORE the 37 Cord arrives here in mid August!

So, I should have two weeks? to do that swap, which will/or should, make the 35 Chassis yard drivable, with functioning cooling system, exhaust system, and working E-brake!

The Mercedes owner bought this clip as is; it is NOT cut in the proper place for this rear crash hit damage.  You should never try to cut a quarter vertically, half way or in the center of the quarter, so I needed to make an erratic splice like a Z.

100_0202.thumb.JPG.574fd0ffba3eea5a81921cc8f93269a9.JPG100_0203.thumb.JPG.be72a5c3aa4ab5f59f8cb3539cc5b141.JPG

Frank,  I assume since he likes to dive Block Island was fun.  I have never been, but it is hard for me to wrap my head around being there for a week.  It is not that much bigger than a large cruise ship.   When I was younger I had a romantic idea of islands, then I started having to spend a lot of time on them and changed my opinion.

8 hours ago, alsancle said:

Frank,  I assume since he likes to dive Block Island was fun.  I have never been, but it is hard for me to wrap my head around being there for a week.  It is not that much bigger than a large cruise ship.   When I was younger I had a romantic idea of islands, then I started having to spend a lot of time on them and changed my opinion.

AJ, you just need an experienced tour guide...  ;) 

Ok, I am sure glad I played hooky from the Mercedes job, and did what is called a "mock up" or in this case it can be called a "roll out"....meaning you push a mock up outdoors to get a better perspective.

I found out so many things today, what we have, what we do not have "in stock", and the hard core fact that so few parts of a 34 LaS are useable on a 35 LaS.

100_0221.thumb.JPG.8c23ce3bcedde21bc85f7160e4851ff3.JPG

100_0219.thumb.JPG.69ef5c037eed49408508d7080b23cc22.JPG

And late today I found some unidentified top irons that look somewhat promising, but that is no gauranteee that I can make these work, and that means be able to fold down into the "top well" behind the seat.

100_0223.thumb.JPG.64a7b933f96c6d84e17e38204bc783af.JPG100_0222.thumb.JPG.471523f093f2ff043cbe4c33a834a2c4.JPG

Ok, back to my sons week long vacation that was first interrupted by my 2.5 day stay at the first "medical" hospital, then really went full retard with my being sent, and wrongfully incarcerated in the State mental health hospital for 8 more days...  But ,..my son is super savy !, As he was getting ZERO facts on me and my "situation" at both places, so he "manned up" and the "laywered up" to gain full sole custody of his Dad, in case it was needed.  He then left on the trip....but got slammed again, by a midweek phone tag from his long estranged birth mother, saying she needed to speak to him in person only, about a health issue of hers.

Well, My son did get home at 4pm yesterday and it took till late afternoon today to do the "hook up in person".  She was just diagnosed this midweek as having Leukemia.  :( .   Now guys and gals, please respect my wishes to have you all forgo the well meaning "prayers sent", posts on here, and I prefer you do that in private....her name is "Deb" for those that choose to do so.

Ok, Rock on we shall INDEED... :) I hope to go full tilt on the Mercedes in the AM....getting me that much closer to freeing up my main work bay for the 35 Chassis Motor swap!!

Yes, I will take pics when Kenny brings me to that old wrecking yard this week....and by the way, I did just today, find a SECOND spare good 34 LaS head already removed years ago, so I now can afford sacrifice my stuck one if it is needed.  Yay!

Take care, boys and girls...

Allrighty, some of the viewers probably think I am trying to use the existing roof edge as is.  That is not true, I will be slimming the vertical side pillars at the glass edges, as well as trimming back most of the old roof very close to the upper glass edges.

DSCN1055.JPG.f22d969a53954a04cf33b4b18ab7aac9.JPG

^^^ look at the white chalk lines on this 4 week old pic, back when this 35 Convertible plan was first considered.  You can see a rough idea of the trimming/reshaping.

Below: you cannot tell by this pic angle, but the Fleetwood door front curve does not match the Fisher cowl curve.  Talking about the door gap curved line.  Also note the old Factory lead work done to coupe door stampings that were chopped off then pieced in at top (F and R)

DSCN1056.JPG.8757bdc354594d54d63e8381692f6445.JPG

I'm really good at this type of custom bodywork, so these mods should go pretty smoothly, because I simply LIKE doing this type of task.

One thing on these convertible door hinges; they are somewhat flat, where the 34 Sedan hinges have a curved hook shape.  I did see that when I took all 4 doors off of the 35 Fisher body, the rear doors use the flatter hinges!  So, that is a huge gift, as I just don't have any original hinges from the rough conv body

Edited by F&J (see edit history)

Frank... are you saying that the factory simply cut the tops off a coupe door stamping to make the convertible doors? That certainly wouldn't surprise me, but it is a really worthwhile bit of information for those who want to restore cars like that.

42 minutes ago, JV Puleo said:

Frank... are you saying that the factory simply cut the tops off a coupe door stamping to make the convertible doors?

Yes, it is plain to see what they did if you were here in person.

I have no idea how many 34 convertibles were made, but mine is body number 80-ish.  I never had the body number tag for the real rough 34 convertible body I am trying to save.  If I had it's motor, I could tell if it is later or earlier than mine.

Chrysler also made convertible coupes out of coupes as well. I had a 1933 Chrysler Royal Eight model CT conv coupe I bought from my friend Stan Marcum of Manlius, NY. Stan restored the car to an AACA 1st prize winner. He was "Mr. 33 Chrysler product" Anyway he told me when he restored the car and had it totally apart that you could see how they cut the top and doors off and then finished it off into a convertible. Body was all steel as were the other Chryslers of the era. Stan passed away several years ago, was a fine fine gentleman and could restore anything. We were friends for over 50 years , I met him when I was 13 years old.

• Like 1

And........Studebaker did that up into the 1960s! For example, the '62 lark hardtop & convertible door was a 2-door sedan door with the upper frame cut off, and some simple pieces of sheetmetal added to the top inner side. A chrome trim piece along the top of the door helped hide the surgery. When hardtop/convertible doors were not longer available from South Bend, I converted the 2-door sedan doors by stealing the simple added sheetmetal pieces from rusty hardtop/convertible doors.

• Like 1

Update from yesterday:  I did get some good progress on the Mercedes, but also first I brought more random parts from outdoors, inside the two buildings....Winter is always something that pushes us to get things tucked away.  Next, I bought a pair of 34 LaS rumble seat hinges from...you guessed it, the ebay seller who originally brought back to NY, the huge 34 Las and Cad collection, some/most going to my estate guy, then the rest was ebayed over the last 10? years.

I also on Friday, did buy a NORS or early repro long round 34-36 LaS muffler from the same seller...more things from that huge collection!.  Those will be here today according to a UPS email.

Next, I did find time to mark all the underdash gauge wiring in the cowl that is still on the 34 Chassis that Joe G will send out for blasting soon, then I was able to get his dash and gauges indoors.  That led me to sandblasting and priming "my" 34 Convertible dashboard.  As soon as it stops raining, I will get that dash done in Black lacquer...then assemble it for pics soon.  I even redid the repro wood piece and it now looks "old", or better said, it looks "not new".  :) 

Ok, I just started a new build thread on HAMBs "Traditional Customs" board.  I never thought I'd ever be in the right place or have the "right" car to do a build under the Custom board!

Here is the link:

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1935-lasalle-old-school-convertible-coupe-build-thread.1068865/#post-12130856

Now, before some (very few)unreasonable AACA folks get all crabby about ME building a custom out of a "rare" LaS convertible body...let me POINT OUT, that TWO past owners who for some reason, never junked the remains of a once 34 LaSalle conv body...they never dreamed someone would ever try to build it back to "something".  Matter of fact, the NY guy NEVER even realized he brought back a 2nd convertible body in pieces!!!,,,even though he loaded and unloaded the pieces himself!

• Like 2

I won't be around much for a long spell I assume.  I am back "home" again on the HAMB.   I still want to work on the 34, but I want to do the Custom 35 first, as well as see, and help Joe G get his stock 34 LaS sedan done.  We had another fun morning today, stripping the last few components off of the parts car chassis to get ready to send it out for blasting.

21 minutes ago, F&J said:

I won't be around much for a long spell I assume.  I am back "home" again on the HAMB.   I still want to work on the 34, but I want to do the Custom 35 first, as well as see, and help Joe G get his stock 34 LaS sedan done.  We had another fun morning today, stripping the last few components off of the parts car chassis to get ready to send it out for blasting.

Well Frank, looks like I'll be following the '35 build on the HAMB then! ;)

Edited by r1lark (see edit history)
  • Like 1