FS 1920 STUTZ ROADSTER FOR SALE

Guest Oldcartech

Nice car, and I hope it finds a good home.

Right-hand drive, and shifting with one's left hand,

would take a little getting used to!  Stutz was late to

convert to left-hand drive.  Such an arrangement would be

perfect, though, for an English or Australian car fan.

Anyone can get used to RHD in the USA with a little practice. Yes, Stutz converted to LHD late in 1922--a good friend has an all-original 1922 KLDH LHD 4-passenger touring.  "All original" though?  it appears to have been repainted.  Your call, but "authentic" might be a better choice of word than "original."

Does it run?  I notice it's on skates and the LR tire is flat.  For better marketing, I'd suggest inflating the tires, getting it off wheel skates, and adding engine photos.

Guest Oldcartech

I have the shifter that is for the right side, although it is acceptable to move the steering and pedals to the left side, which is easily accomplished. For those interested, a K series roadster similar to mine, although 100 percent restored went for a hell of a lot more. see averages attached.

average stutz sales.pdf

Edited by Oldcartech (see edit history)

Guest Oldcartech

I need help identifying my 1920 Stutz Roadster... the Chassis # is 13660-4DH the Motor # is D13642H. I have, I guess assumed over the years that it was just a Roadster, but now believe it to be a Speedway Roadster with detachable head. I am have a huge brain fart over the doors. The bottom of the doors are rounded and I am not sure if that is correct or not?

I have looked through Splendid Stutz and am more confused then I was before. HELP PLEASE!  

Guest Oldcartech

Grimy- I'll take your advice and get it running with air in the tires.  also have a 1918 Stutz roadster & 1929 Stutz Blackhawk Boattail and lots and lots of Stutz Parts for sale too. I will throw in a website STUTZPARTS.COM  if someone wishes to buy me all out.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:07 AM, Oldcartech said:

Yes it has been repainted....yes the car is original! yes it has a low tire, but my intention was to show it's exact condition !

??

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldcartech

Turns out, its a Stutz Speedway 4 Roadster 1923/24. A very rare car that took over, when the Bearcat was stopped. Best reasonable offers will be looked at.