"Antique and Vintage Car Parts" Mostly prewar makes.

I have been posting pictures of various car parts I have been sorting out from an old collection on a facebook page "Antique and Vintage Car Parts". I will be posting more in the future. Contact can be made via that page or at automotivewoodbodies@gmail.com if anyone is interested in anything posted. I do not know what is in the collection so I can't answer about anything other then what is already posted. I am pulling it out during my spare time. All parts are located in Oshawa, Canada. P.S. scroll down through responses for a few examples of parts available.

Edited by Cabnut
Add info (see edit history)

I checked on Facebook with search and it came up on top of the list. May be case sensitive. "Vintage and Antique Car Parts" worked for me. For non facebook users, sorry but I have too much to list on this forum. Also I noticed ads get buried pretty quickly here. I will add some select items from time to time to keep it at the top. If you have a friend on facebook get them to look it up. I will soon have a website and have a page on it for viewing my extra parts.

Edited by Cabnut
update information (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Another example of the parts I am adding to the facebook page "Antique and Vintage Car Parts". This is an original complete Zenith Q4C carburetor for 1918 to 1920 Chevrolet "T" ton trucks. All the parts I have are 1920s and 1930s vintage. Still sorting.

DSCF5979.JPG

DSCF5980.JPG

DSCF5981.JPG

DSCF5982.JPG

Edited by Cabnut (see edit history)

Just as I said it I found five sets of I believe starting motor brushes for 1934-35 Auburn 6 and 8 cylinder. Box states also for the following Terreplane 1932-36, Hudson 1930-36, Hupmobile 1929-36, Indiana 1928-35, La Fayette 1934-36, Nash 1928-36, Studebaker 1933-35, Willys Overland 1932, Chrysler 1935-50, De Soto 1935-50, Dodge 1935-50, Packard 1935-50, Plymouth 1935-38 and again Studebaker 1936-42. These are German made believe it or not.

DSCF6009.JPG

I have a set of aluminum hubcaps for early Hupmobile. I believe these are for wood wheels but not sure of years. Condition as pictured. I believe there are two fronts and two rears. Update: I have been advised by forum member Huptoy that these are for 1931 Wood wheels and indeed there are two fronts and two rears.

DSCF4098.JPG

DSCF4099.JPG

DSCF4100.JPG

DSCF4101.JPG

DSCF4102.JPG

DSCF4103.JPG

DSCF4104.JPG

DSCF4105.JPG

Edited by Cabnut (see edit history)

So what is this hubcap for? Looks in almost new shape. Has a manufacturing flaw on the side where the aluminum was pulled thin. I was thinking Erskine but am really not sure. Similar to Buick but I am not convinced of that possibility.

DSCF4966.JPG

DSCF4967.JPG

DSCF4968.JPG

I have been adding a library of automotive owners manuals, repair manuals and parts books to my facebook page "Antique and Vintage Car Parts". Too much to list here so can be viewed there. Here are a few samples.

DSCF5933.JPG

DSCF5940.JPG

DSCF5943.JPG

DSCF5947.JPG

DSCF5951.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ads get buried quickly here. I have many parts that I will be adding to my facebook page "Antique and Vintage Car Parts". I put some on here but this is not a user friendly forum so I concentrate my efforts on my own page. You can view it without being a facebook member.