Wanted: '58 Chevy Right Quarter panel, whole or section

OK guys, i am coming up empty on other sites, so..., does Anyone know where I might obtain a RIGHT rear quarter panel for a '58 Chevy, and the twist is it must be from a 2dr Impala or a Convertible, as this top of the line model is the one with 3 tail lights on each side, not two. Need the whole thing, doorpost to tail light panel. Patch panels are not sufficiently tall - need all the way to the top of the quarter, and nobody I have found makes a repro tail light panel for the Conv/Impala. Rusted quarter OK as long as the upper portion, above where patch panels could be used is OK. Would also buy the tail light panel separately as I have heard these got saved separately sometimes....

HELP!! And thank you...leads, finder's fee and or reasonable ransom paid.  

DAF

• 1 month later...

Have you tried the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America website forum at:  www.VCCA.org  ?

After getting into the VCCA website click on the VCCA Chat Forum link in the upper right corner, then press the 1958 - 1960 link.  If you are not a member of that forum you will find a registration link near the top of that page to post your question.  I don't believe you need to be a VCCA member to participate in their forum.

Edited by Vila (see edit history)