1990 red Reatta for sale !

ChrisWhewell

I bought this car as a spare parts car but have changed my mind !! So I'm selling it, asking $750. The windshield is hopelessly cracked. The hood won't stay open without a proprod. One of the fenders makes the passenger door make a noise when you open it. Body is fair but no major accidents apparent. Here's the good: Engine is good, has 100k but the guy I got it from drove it 30 miles to get it here last year. The door skins and switches are all good. The headlight switch is good except the dimmer slider is loose. Both headlamps flip up and down ok. The Teves system works, apparently accumulator is ok. Transmission is also good no apparent issues. body side trim is good, trunk liner is good, Car is driveable. I have 4 hubcaps for it, one is not so good, the other three are pretty good. Rear tail light plastic cover is oxidized. The AC works just fine. Oh, and the tires are 90% and aren't that old. Location is Georgetown Texas and I have title in hand. If nobody wants it, send me a serious request for parts and I'll give you a decent deal if you need something, but I need to at least break even on this. What's a good running LN3 worth ?? Its not burning any oil. Oh, which catalytic convertor is on these ? Is it the one they give you $125 for ?? Probably has good brake leads also. I just need the space, otherwise I'd keep it. But, I'm also getting lazier in my old age, too much other stuff going on. I hate to get rid of it, but ... now's your chance, get me before I change my mind again !! The main display also works. use email to contact me agent ..at..inventorweb.com

Edited by ChrisWhewell (see edit history)