need good 1936 Ford LB block or complete motor

I have two complete flatheads, a 21- and a 24-stud, exact years unknown. I also have a lot of extra parts including a '35 transmission and a disassembled Columbia 2-speed. The engines appear to be either service replacement engines or industrial rebuilds, but I don't think they've ever run. They do turn and include heads, water pumps, oil pans, and other parts. You appear to be in the Toledo area--we're south of Cleveland, so it might be worth a trip to have a look if you're interested.

Edited by Matt Harwood (see edit history)

The following ad appeared in our Regional Group newsletter, the Road Chatter.

1936 LB Motor; 1933-34 rear axle and housings (nice); Standard 4" stroke crank and Rods &
Pistons; #59 Canadian block.

Call Paul Jensen 847-678-0123

I also know about another that may be for sale.

22 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

I have two complete flatheads, a 21- and a 24-stud, exact years unknown. I also have a lot of extra parts including a '35 transmission and a disassembled Columbia 2-speed. The engines appear to be either service replacement engines or industrial rebuilds, but I don't think they've ever run. They do turn and include heads, water pumps, oil pans, and other parts. You appear to be in the Toledo area--we're south of Cleveland, so it might be worth a trip to have a look if you're interested.