Final Parts Search

Taylormade

I'm closing in on the completion of the restoration of my 1932 Dodge Brothers DL sedan.  Some of you may have followed my Resurrection Of Daphne thread documenting the process.  I'm still missing two parts that have eluded me since 2013 when I got the car back, despite three trips to Hershey and much whining and pleading.  If anyone has in their possession or has even a slight lead on the whereabouts of a back seat footrest and the sun visor hinges for this car, please let me know.  I will gladly crawl on my hands a knees and kiss the boots of the person who can help me.  On second thought, maybe I won't go that far.

Here is the brochure. There is a similar footrest on Ebay....although, the bolts are not correct....Oh....I don't wear boots....http://www.ebay.com/itm/1920s-1930s-Rear-Seat-Foot-Rest-GM-MoPar-Ford-Studebaker-Hudson-Marmon-Nash-/322465530893?hash=item4b1471840d:g:1wMAAOSw2gxYsjJm&vxp=mtr

footrest.jpg

footrest2.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, keiser31 said:

Here is the brochure. There is a similar footrest on Ebay....although, the bolts are not correct....

Thanks, but I can get the parts cut out with a water-jet for less than the cost of that footrest.  I may have to resort to that, but hoping I can find something close that's original.  The one on eBay looks like new castings with (as you pointed out) modern bolts.

I don't see anything.  It would be in that pile on the other side of the seat frames among all the small stuff.  If something is there, the wood cross piece is probably gone - rotted away - and only the metal side pieces would remain.