Sold- 1953 3-peed Special

MrEarl

These cars are pretty much selling themselves Matt and I'm not having time to advertise. After the initial Me and My Buick barnfind thread I had several people contact me about some of the cars. I have been offering them at very good prices, as is and pretty much like at wholesale dollars. I figured if I was willing to buy 8 pigs in a poke, they can buy ONE. ;):D 

any regrets on buying your pig yet:lol: 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'll be! And this is the same guy who bought the LeSabre and 225. I guess I was pretty naive in thinking he was really going to personally restore or make a mild custom out of this one like he assured me of. I'm thinking this may be his friend who owns a garage and was going to help him work on it. But who knows. :rolleyes:

He bought all three???  Dang it!  If I'd known they'd end up on eBay I might have tried to scrounge up more cash on my last trip to the dirty south!

Honestly,  I think he'll have a hard time with a 4k starting price with no description, no title and unknown running condition!  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wndsofchng06 said:

He bought all three???  Dang it!  If I'd known they'd end up on eBay I might have tried to scrounge up more cash on my last trip to the dirty south!

Honestly,  I think he'll have a hard time with a 4k starting price with no description, no title and unknown running condition!  

or maybe I'm just jealous.  I really really don't need anymore projects!!:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yeah I just happened to run across this one on eBay. I'll be curious to see if he adds the others to eBay too. 

That LeSabre was one awesome car and it looked amazing! Hopefully it'll remain a survivor. I wish I had seen the barn find thread earlier than I did because that LeSabre would be in my garage. As they say, a day late and a dollar short!  I also liked this 53 but it was a bit more of a project than I was willing to take on.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wndsofchng06 said:

Concur

23 hours ago, wndsofchng06 said:

I really really don't need anymore projects!!:rolleyes:

Concur

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Matt Harwood said:

Well, the joke is on that guy, because according to Mr. Earl, it appears that at least three people have peed on the car. Serves him right!

Guess when he takes delivery he'll say "Well, it ain't urine any more, it's mine....."

• Haha 1