Elpad

I just DON'T like the picture of this Buick

53 minutes ago, Elpad said:

BE45C13F-19B7-47EF-9152-29CF01AE6EFA.jpeg

Kind of reminds you of a Honda Ridgeline. The Ridgeline is one nice vehicle (IMHO)

• Like 1

There was a white '54 Buick convertible sitting in a row of cars in a little junkyard just north of Hornell, NY. It was missing the windshield, top, and interior.. I saw it way back in the 1970's and still look for it every time I get down that way. The was another with the roof sawed off on the windshield posts over near Elba, NY. I never have been able to relocate that road, but I always look.

My Wife would come back from walking the dog. She'd tell me about a spot where he found a chicken wing or a piece of pizza crust weeks before, and he was still sniffing around in the same place.

I'd tell her "Yeah, dogs are like that."

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2018 at 1:42 PM, 60FlatTop said:

I'd tell her "Yeah, dogs are like that."

Us...... "Us dogs are like that"  I still look behind a house in Athens and can still see a Condor Yellow with Baffin Green '54 2 dr Super that was parked there and never moved when I was in high school. Of course then I come out of my dream and wonder what ever happened to it.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 91vert said:

NY.  Minor surface rust.

FBT2UW9.jpg

It still casts a shadow, what's wrong with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"You'll shoot your eye out!"  :o

00q0q_bfn1xldLL3M_1200x900.jpg

• Haha 2

On 4/28/2018 at 10:06 PM, RivNut said:

Is it just me or do all of those  "aerodynamics" look as if they're made from MDF board?

Well look at that...

A Buick Roadmaster "Super Bee"...

Edited by DAVES89 (see edit history)

Just don't like in this condition.......but I like the end results except the front bottom trim.

080814_010.jpg

rivision_1964_buick_from_canadian_hot_rods_magazine_terry-jpeg.jpg

Buick LaCrosse.

The idiot lit a fireworks inside to throw out the window, it bounced back into the back seat that was full of fireworks.

Look at the house. Some peoples kids.

fireworks-car-explosion-screenshot-640x4

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, 91vert said:

Buick LaCrosse.

The idiot lit a fireworks inside to throw out the window, it bounced back into the back seat that was full of fireworks.

Look at the house. Some peoples kids.

fireworks-car-explosion-screenshot-640x4

Darwin Award contender... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, old-tank said:

Darwin Award contender... 

I was sitting in a car on the 4th of July one year with a friend who had a long string of firecrackers in his lap. Someone tossed a firecracker into the car and it landed in the lap of my friend. The inevitable ensued. We couldn't find the door handles to escape because of the smoke and commotion. Forty some years ago and I'm still a little surprised that I survived the experience. 

That might be the source of my tinnitus. As an aside, my friend never fathered any children either. To tie the event into antique autos, the car was a 1964 Chrysler New Yorker. Zeke