buickbonehead

I have 63-66 Wood Wheel Repop Hornbars

I just got a run of hornbars back from the plater. I have about 12 left. The price is $260+7 shipping to the lower 48. I will ship overseas but buyer will need to pay actual shipping. My plater went up $10 a unit on me so the next run will reflect that increase.

If you need one or know someone who needs one let them know. Some buyers only use their OEM bars for shows and use the repop for everyday use. Send me an email and I'll send some pics and details. rickr@notaxcnr.com. Or you can do a search on this forum and find pictures and comments.

Rick

Schmiddy    189

Hi Ric,

Since last year I'm still interested... was just waiting on your feedback about the repop horn cap, are they also available? If not, I would like to reserve a hornbar an take the horn caps as soon you can provide them. Is that possible? Do you need a pre payment to be sure? This is no problem for me...

I'm looking foreward to hear from you! 😃👍🏻

Eric

Modfozz    0
On 4/17/2017 at 4:36 PM, buickbonehead said:

I just got a run of hornbars back from the plater. I have about 12 left. The price is $260+7 shipping to the lower 48. I will ship overseas but buyer will need to pay actual shipping. My plater went up $10 a unit on me so the next run will reflect that increase.

If you need one or know someone who needs one let them know. Some buyers only use their OEM bars for shows and use the repop for everyday use. Send me an email and I'll send some pics and details. rickr@notaxcnr.com. Or you can do a search on this forum and find pictures and comments.

Rick

I would like one of these horn bars if you have any available still. Please let me know.