fh4ever

'39 commander upholstery

Fh4. I’ll take pics and post them here. FYI I have tried to find the invoice for these seals but must have packed them in the wrong box when we downsized- still have a lot of boxes in storage area I can’t get to. 

I did find cotton replacement cement for the seats online. As mine is a driver and not a show car and I didn’t want to spend the 8 grand the shop wanted to do the interior I learned how to use a sewing machine. It’s not great but very functional compared to the original material the fell apart every time you sat on it or moved on it. 

thanks sc38...I dont think that would be the ford seal, it looks like the rubber lip lays down nicely .  I think the ford lip would bulge and be uneven.  It also looks like the rear (sharp) corner is not cut and glued either which you would have to do with the ford.  

Mine are made for the 38 State Commander. We got them about 3 1/2 years ago. But I was getting so many parts  at that time I don’t remember where they came from. I got the rear window seals at the same time. I’m sure we used 2 or 3 places for all the rubber  on the car. If I find the invoice I will let you know.  Dls