Craigslist School of Photography

60FlatTop

When I was looking for my Riv, I had a standing rule that if the seller didn't list pictures, I wouldn't read their ad. I found this one listed, it was in my area, and it only said "64 Riviera, rebuilt motor, $9000". So I called the guy, and made a awesome deal. I'm glad I didn't ignore that one.

It seems to me most people on Craigslist are either incredibly lazy or don't actually want to sell their cars. Most of them say don't email or message me which I can understand but like it or not when you sell something you have to make an effort.

11 hours ago, EmTee said:

Lesson 1 - Selecting Proper Exposure:

https://ithaca.craigslist.org/cto/6089587039.html

Looks like he uploaded them to his PC, then took pictures of the pictures on his PC with his phone, then uploaded those pictures to his PC to upload to Craigslist.

The one's that really bother me are the people that put a finger over the license plates.

Edited by Beemon (see edit history)

14 hours ago, Beemon said:

The one's that really bother me are the people that put a finger over the license plates.

Edited 13 hours ago by Beemon (see edit history)

I thought that was a requirement;)

I saw one ad that had the sellers phone number, address and the cars VIN number  but the seller covered the license plate:wacko:

• Like 1