Looking for 75 - 78 Plymouth Fury 2 door parts

mpneroz

Have the opportunity to pick up a 75 Fury based Roadrunner very reasonably.  While it is not a high dollar collectible it is unique for sure.  It runs and drives but the car needs sheet metal.  It has enough to consider picking it up but needs better quarters possibly doors.  It would not be worth the labor hours to have the quarters pieced together and I don't think the end result would be very good if I went that route.  Floors are good and the frame is solid trunk floor needs a couple of patches.  The car is a 360 auto on the floor with a nice black interior but parts are an issue.  I found one locally but the car was rusted to heck and useless other than minor stuff.  Anybody have anything or know of one?

Mike    

I decided to pass on this car because of limited parts availability and the fact that it was a little "too crispy" in places.  It would have needed doors, a trunklid and a pair of quarters.  Interior was nice but the body work necessary to do this combined with the parts it needed worked against it.