MrEarl

Sold- 1963 LeSabre-49,000 one little old lady owner miles

Spent the day washing the dust from the outside and cleaning the inside of this '63 LeSabre 4 dr sedan that was purchased from a warehouse in Toccoa Georgia where it was driven into and parked 35 years ago. This would make an awesome Archival class car.  The interior is as new and absolutely pristine. Carpet, seat upholstery, door panels and headliner are in unbelievably excellent condition with no wear, tears or stains. The exterior has  two or three parking lot type dings. The paint is faded in places as if something had been laid on parts of it for several years. Paint could benefit greatly from the use of a clay bar, compound and wax. Very small areas of minor surface rust. There is one 6 inch round area of paint damage on the trunk that will require sand, prime and repaint.  Chrome is very nice with some VERY LIGHT pitting. I have not polished the chrome.  All glass is perfect with no delamination.

The 401 2bbl engine turns freely by hand but I have not yet cranked it. I put a 3:1 mixture Marvel Mystery oil and acetone in each cylinder, turned the engine one full turn and repeated. After last turn put more mixture in the cylinders and left it.   I will change oil and prime prior to actual cranking.

The brake pedal goes to the floor when pressed. Condition of transmission can't be known until engine is cranked.

I will be carrying the car to the NE Georgia Gear Jam swap meet and drag race tomorrow and it will be displayed and for sale there Friday and Saturday. I did however want to post and make it available here first. I ran out of daylight today for taking pictures so will take and post in the morning.

Asking $4,500 OBO. Will be sold as is, with Bill of Sale and a clear title. Please email me at   1954buick at gmail dot com or cell phone at 706.201.8555 if interested or have questions.

pictures to follow

• Like 1

got her there and she sold before I could get her off the trailer.  I had planned to post pictures after I arrive there but didn't even have time to do that. Very happy with the person who bought her, she's going to a good new home.  We will have a new BCA member and hopefully he will join us on the forum.  Heading home to pick up the 62 Electra and bring her back in the morning hopefully to find it a good home too. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, wndsofchng06 said:

Lamar's used Buicks....A- OK!

Lamar, I hereby grant you permission to use the Dogpatch Motors (my shop) slogan...

FINE CARS, GUARANTEED USED

• Like 3