help ID brake hose

broker-len

I bought a Wagner brake cable for one of my cars. It had a prefix of BC (stands for brake cable?). Anyway, the box also had the same numbers with an "f" prefix. I have since learned that Wagner has revamped their numbering system and the original part number of my cable started with an "F" they converted brake cables to "BC" and removed the "F". You could try your number but change the "F" prefix to something like "BH" (to designate brake hose) You might get lucky and find a listing for the part that way.

thanks for your response        but I am not sure what you are trying to say       this is a hose not a cable     and the ID     was written by some one not factory--- ford used mechanical brakes till late 30s          I showed the ends hoping some one would recognize them

I researched and Wagner did indeed change their part number system. If a brake hose was F3517 it is now BH143517. Unfortunately I cannot find any brake hose with the numbers "3517" in it. So... I think you have some bad or obsolete information. I hope someone can help you identify it by looking at your pics.