Saw these while driving around today....

keiser31

When an owner refuses offers by saying "I'm not giving that car away." Mother Nature will embrace the cars and return them to their primary elements.

Mother Nature is blonde, you know.

She's been scratching at the back corner of my 30 year old garage roof. She knows what is in there.

Bernie

9 minutes ago, Xander Wildeisen said:

The interesting/scary part about that clip, is the couple dancing with the clear plastic skirts? It was a dark time in the late 70's for music and cars.:unsure:

AND....clear plastic pants....

Greg that is a 120.  Su 8 is easiest distinguished by the (less attractive IMHO) alternating grille slats - chrome, paint, chrome, paint. Clock and banjo wheel are nice - I had the same car but my wheel was darker and dash/moldings I thought were woodgrain on all 120s.   The painted trim is a little confusing - I suppose there is an outside chance it is a 110, but I don't think so, nose is stubbier by around 6 inches but the higher end accy. hood ornament says 120 to me.

That car could not have been there too too long - still looks road ready and decent all around.

Bernie, I would let Deborah Harry in if I were you...  I like some of the late 70s music much better than the cars of that era.

Edited by Steve_Mack_CT (see edit history)
  • Like 1

There was a 3000 just like that sitting for years in a driveway/yard on Sibley Blvd in Calumet City, Il.  It was red and had a tarp on it too.  The picture of the car from the rear is exactly what it looked like but it was red.  A know a guy who asked about the car but was told that the owner was not interested in selling.  The car is gone, has been for a few years now.  Not sure what happened to it.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:00 PM, Xander Wildeisen said:

The interesting/scary part about that clip, is the couple dancing with the clear plastic skirts? It was a dark time in the late 70's for music and cars.:unsure:

Maybe those clear plastic skirts were made by Fingerhut, the clear plastic seat cover company.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JamesBulldogMiller55Buick said:

Clothing to match your automotive seat covers

They would be stuck to that seat for a week. Plastic on plastic....

• Like 2